Chapter 38 How Rich Sean Was

When Kelly Su returned to her room, Sean Han had just finished the noodles. When they were about to throw the noodles box away, Kelly stood in front of them. 

"Let me help you throw it away." 

Before Sean could react, Kelly had already grabbed the box. 

Seeing that Kelly was embarrassed, Sean smiled and asked, "Is there anything you want to tell me?" 

Kelly lowered her head. Erin couldn't get the two hundred thousand yuan from the company. Although the relatives of the Su family and even Matriarch Su thought that she embezzled the money from the money to buy the car, she would not do such a thing. 

Therefore, when she promised Erin, Kelly had already decided to borrow the money from Sean. 

"You can sleep on the bed tonight. I want to sleep on the ground." Said Kelly. 

Sean looked at Kelly with a bitter smile and said, "If you want to say something, just say it." 

In the past three years, it was the first time that Kelly had asked for money from Sean. She didn't know how to say it, with her throat like being blocked by a stone. 

"Do you want two hundred thousand yuan?" Seeing that Kelly couldn't speak it out, Sean asked Kelly. 

"Don't worry. I will pay you back." After saying that, Kelly felt that she was not sincere enough, so she continued, "if you don't believe me, I can give you a receipt." 

Sean couldn't help laughing. 

Kelly didn't know what he was laughing at. She asked in confusion, "what are you laughing at? Don't you want to lend it to me?" 

Sean breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at Kelly with love in his eyes and said, "My money is not yours. Not to mention two hundred thousand, if you want two...Well, I can give the money to you. You don't need to give back to me." 

Sean almost blurted out two billion. Fortunately, he did not say it, or he didn't know how to explain it to Kelly. 

"No, I have to write a receipt to you." Kelly took out a pen and paper, wrote down the amount and date, and then signed her name. 

When the receipt was handed to Sean, Sean reached out and was speechless. But he also knew what kind of person Kelly was.  

"Okay, I'll give you the money tomorrow." Said Sean. 

"Do you want to sleep on the bed?" Kelly asked with a smile. 

Sean coughed and asked, "Are you on the bed?" 

In the living room, Sean curled up on the sofa, thinking that this woman changed her face so fast. 

On the second day, Sean sent Kelly to the company and went to the bank. 

He queued up to withdraw money. Finally, it was his turn, but he was told that he had to make an appointment in advance if he wanted to withdraw two hundred thousand yuan one time. At the counter, the girl looked at the bank card in Sean's hand and shook her head, mocking Sean in her heart. 

"I don't need an appointment with this card, do I?" Sean said. 

To keep a low profile, Sean did not go to the VIP room. Unexpectedly, he was looked down upon by an employee. 

"Do you have privileges with this card?" The girl said with a smile. She had worked here for almost half a year and had never seen a bank card like the card in Sean's hand. She even suspected that Sean had gone to the wrong bank.