Chapter 16 Sean Bought a New Car

After Sean Han left with Kelly Su, a beautiful figure rushed out of the department store and looked around. She didn't return until she didn't find Sean's figure. 

At three o'clock in the morning of the second day, Sean was sleeping on the floor. Suddenly, Kelly's phone rang. 

It was late at night, and few people would call. Kelly looked at the caller ID and was speechless. 

"Are you still trying on the clothes?" Kelly said helplessly. 

She was too lazy to take her phone, so she turned on the speaker, a scream coming from the phone. 

"Kelly, I'm in love. I've found my prince charming." 

Kelly rolled her eyes and said, "It's late at night. What's wrong with you?" 

"Waah... Waah... Waah..." Debby suddenly pretended to cry again. 

"I shouldn't have gone to the bathroom yesterday, or I wouldn't have missed my prince charming." 

"Do you know what those people were watching yesterday? It turns out that a handsome man was playing the piano at that time. You don't know that he is very popular in the short video now. I must find him and ask him to be my boyfriend." 

"What short video? Why don't you go to bed in the middle of the night? What do you want to tell me? If you don't make it clear, I'll hang up the phone and go to bed." Said Kelly. 

"Wait a minute. I'll send it to you right away." 

Soon, a video was sent. After Kelly clicked it, she could only see a man sitting in front of the piano and playing well, but Kelly didn't feel anything. 

"This must be an online hype. When do you become so irrational?" Said Kelly. 

"No, no, No. I have to find him and marry him. He is my Prince Charming. Only he deserves a beauty like me." Debby went crazy. She had watched the video for more than one hundred times. 

"Go to sleep now. Maybe there will be another video in a few days. This kind of Internet celebrity will be exposed sooner or later." Kelly didn't want to talk to Debby now. 

"Kelly, I'm so worried that he has a girlfriend now. What if he gets married? I will lose hope in my life..." 

Before she could finish her sentence, Kelly had hung up the phone. 

Sean listened to the conversation between the two silently. He didn't expect that he would attract so much attention. 

On the second day, Kelly and Sean still got up at six o'clock on time. After they went jogging and had breakfast, Sean sent Kelly to work. 

As the project director, Kelly was much busier than before. When Sean left on a small electric bicycle, Kelly subconsciously looked back. 

This figure looked familiar. 

Kelly shook her head. It was normal for her to be familiar with him. It had been three years. How could she not be familiar with him? 

At noon break, Debby called Kelly again. She was completely obsessed with the Internet celebrity yesterday. 

"Kelly, I'm crazy about the piano prince. Can you help me?" Debby said. 

Kelly said angrily, "I think you are crazy. It's just an Internet celebrity. Why are you so crazy?" 

"Are you free now? I come to the company to see you. I need you to save me." 

Kelly took a look at her watch. She had two hours off at noon, and there was still time left, so she said, "you can do it."