Chapter 34 What a Shameless Family

"Mom, what should we do now? Do you want me to pay for it?" Colin Jiang said worriedly. 

Flora Liu took a look at Sean. She couldn't let her son take the blame. After all, Sean was looked down upon by others in the Su family, and she could let him take the blame. 

"I have to pick up Kelly. You can go upstairs by yourselves." Said Sean. 

Fitch was furious. Was this the courtesy to receive guests? When he was about to say something, Flora interrupted him and said, "hurry up. Don't be late." 

Fitch looked at Flora suspiciously. Why did she suddenly change her attitude?  

"Flora, what are you doing? Why don't you let this loser lead us upstairs?" After Sean drove away, Fitch asked Flora. 

"If he doesn't leave, how can we blame him?" Flora smiled and said, "don't talk to Erin about this thing when we go upstairs. Let me talk." 

The family of three went upstairs. Erin had already been waiting for them at home. 

"Brother, sister, you are finally here." Erin warmly welcomed them into the room. 

Flora sighed and deliberately complained, "Erin, tell me, how could you give such a good car to Sean?" 

"Sister Flora, what's wrong?" Erin asked in confusion. 

"He hit the car and scratched it. It will cost a lot of money to repair it. Isn't it a waste of money?" Flora said. 

Erin's face suddenly changed. How could Sean hit the car! It was a new car.  

"That's right, aunt Erin. How can you give him such a good car? He's not qualified to drive such a good car." Colin said confidently without any sense of shame. 

"Erin, don't you know what kind of person Sean is. He is a loser. Why do you save his face?" 

Erin took a deep breath and said coldly, "I'll settle accounts with him when he comes back. He won't drive the car again." 

Sean didn't know what had happened at home. When he arrived at the company, the canteen was closed. He thought that Leo might have something to deal with, so he leaned against the car idly. 

Not long after, several hooligans deliberately walked up to Sean. 

"Buddy, I heard that you are the loser of the Su Family. You have always humiliated our men." 

"How does it feel to be a gigolo? Are you a eunuch in your previous life? " 

"How can such a beautiful girl, like Kelly Su,  fall into your hands. Tell us, have you ever touched her? Do you like it? " 

Sean looked at the red Ferrari parked at the end of the street and said indifferently, "tell him not to make trouble. My patience is limited." 

"Well, you are so arrogant. Let's beat them." 

The three of them rolled up their sleeves and punched and kicked each other. Sean smiled disdainfully.  

The hooligans were aggressive, but soon all lay on the ground. Sean looked indifferent as if nothing had happened. 

"Get out of here. I won't let you go next time." Said Sean. 

The three of them didn't expect that Sean could fight so well. With fear in their eyes, they ran away in a flash. 

After work, Kelly saw the scratch on the car. She didn't blame Sean but said with concern, "Why are you so careless?" 

"I went to pick up Colin today. He insisted on driving and scratched it by accident." Said Sean.