Chapter 33 Kelly's Uncle

At home. 

After Sean Han left, Kelly Su looked a little restless. As time passed, Kelly, who was lying on the bed, was not sleepy at all. 

She held her phone and looked at the time passing by. It was eleven o'clock soon. 

Normally, Kelly had already fallen asleep at this time because she had to jog the second day. But today, she couldn't fall asleep at all. 

It was not until then that Kelly realized that Sean was an indispensable part of her life. Even if he slept under the bed every day, he still held such an important position in her heart. 

Kelly wanted to call Sean to ask when he would go home, but Sean had made it clear when he left that he had something to deal with, so she didn't want to disturb him. 

It was not until one hour before dawn that Kelly heard the door open. She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. 

Sean didn't expect that it would take so long last night. He tiptoed quietly into the room and found that Kelly was still sleeping. Then he was relieved. 

However, when he saw that Kelly's eyelashes trembled slightly and the dark circles under her eyes, he smiled bitterly and said, "You didn't sleep all night, did you?" 

Hearing the words of Sean, Kelly was shocked. She didn't want to let Sean know that she did not fall asleep, so she continued to pretend to be asleep. 

Sean knew that she was pretending, but he didn't debunk her lie. He lay on the floor and said, "There's something wrong with a friend, so I took more time to deal with it." 

Kelly couldn't help but ask what happened, but she was still pretending to be asleep. If she asked, Sean would find that she did not fall asleep. 

"Someone deserves to be protected with life. My friend taught me a lesson. I won't allow it to happen to me." Sean said lightly. The stupidest decision of Leo Mo was to retire from society. 

Kelly couldn't pretend to fall asleep anymore, so she complained, "I'm still sleeping. Do you want me to kick you out of the room?" 

With his hands under his head, Sean looked at Kelly on the bed and said gently, "You can ask for leave and have a rest at home today." 

Kelly felt a little guilty. Had he seen through that she did not fall asleep? It was so embarrassing. 

"Why do I ask for leave for no reason? Besides, there is an important meeting to attend today. But I won't go jogging today." Said Kelly. 

Sean smiled and said nothing. If he really exposed Kelly, he might have to sleep on the sofa in the next few days. 

At eight o'clock, Sean got up and made porridge for Kelly. After the porridge cooled down, he woke up Kelly, trying to let her sleep more time. 

When Kelly was having breakfast, Erin came out of her room. Last night, she wanted to question Sean about the car, but she and Harry had made love last night, so she forgot it. 

"Kelly, your uncle, and aunt are coming to Y City. Ask him to pick them up at the station at three o'clock in the afternoon." Erin said. 

Kelly looked at Erin helplessly. Sean was there. Why did she ask her to send a message? 

"Mom, what are you doing?" Said Kelly. 

Erin took a look at Sean and said angrily, "I don't want to argue with you about the car. After all, it has happened. But if Matriarch Su knows about it, you should admit your mistake on your own initiative. You should say that you asked Kelly to buy the car. It has nothing to do with Kelly. Otherwise, Matriarch Su would punish Kelly."