Chapter 14 Went Shopping

In front of the department store. 

Debby Shen attracted many men's attention. In just a few minutes, three men had accosted her. 

With a printing T-shirt and a white miniskirt, her long legs were exposed, attracting many men's attention. 

As Kelly's best friend, when she saw Kelly walking far away with a man by her side, she was so surprised that she slightly opened her mouth. 

Kelly Su had been married for three years, but she had never walked out with Sean Han. Today, Kelly brought him out unexpectedly. 

Debby had only met Sean once at the wedding.  

She did not believe what she saw. 

"What's wrong? Why are you so surprised?" Kelly approached and asked Debby with a smile. 

Debby pulled Kelly aside and asked in a low voice, "Kelly, this is your husband, Sean Han. Did I see it wrong?" 

Many people in the entire Y City knew Sean because what had happened three years ago had attracted many people's attention. Besides, Owen Su always talked about something bad about Sean outside. 

"Yea."Kelly nodded and said. 

After getting the confirmation of Kelly, Debby was even more surprised. Back then, when Kelly got married, she was full of grievances. Although three years had passed, their marriage was still regarded as a joke. 

"Are you crazy? Why did you bring him out?" Debby said. 

Kelly knew that Debby cared about her, but it was already a fact that Sean was her husband. And after facing up to her own feelings, she thought that it was time to let Sean really integrate into her life. 

"I'm not crazy. You'll see him more often in the future."Said Kelly. 

"You...Did you accept him?" Debby was frightened, as if she heard a ghost story. She often went shopping with Kelly, which meant she would often see Sean in the future. 

Kelly nodded without hesitation and said, "Although I've not accepted him at all yet, I'm trying my best." 

Debby rolled her eyes and wanted to say something, but she held back the words. 

"Whatever. You are my best friend." Debby said. 

After peeping at Sean, Debby found that Sean was handsome, but unfortunately, his reputation was too bad. 

After they entered the shopping mall, the two women began to go shopping. They tried on the clothes that they liked. 

Sean was also very patient. After all, it was the first time for him to go shopping with Kelly. This feeling was very good for him. 

Every time Debby put on sexy clothes, she would deliberately take a look at Sean. She was very confident in her figure and appearance. Every time she went out, she would be accosted. She thought all men were visual, including Sean. 

But after trying several times, Debby found that Sean showed a smile only when he saw Kelly, and he did not look at her at all. 

Didn't he have any intention of her beauty? 

Debby didn't believe it. She deliberately wore a revealing dress, a tight strapless skirt, which almost showed her good figure. Moreover, she deliberately walked in front of Sean. 

"Can you help me check it? Is it beautiful?" Debby asked Sean. 

Sean looked her up and down and found that she had a good figure, with breasts and buttocks. He said, "Yes, you look beautiful in this skirt."