Chapter 19 Another Man Waiting for Kelly

Looking at the mocking smile of Nancy Su, Debby Shen was furious. 

"So what? What does it mean?" Debby said. 

Nancy deliberately mocked Kelly Su with this matter. Since Debby answered, of course, she wouldn't let go of the opportunity to continue to mock Su. 

"It doesn't mean anything. It's just the difference between Kelly and the girl. After all, it happened on the same day. Even if I don't say anything, I can't stop others from thinking of the 22nd of this month three years ago." Said Nancy. 

"Too many things happened on the same day. It has nothing to do with you, right?" Debby retorted. 

Nancy snorted and said, "Of course, it has nothing to do with me. At least I don't have such a useless husband. Besides, the man I will marry is rich. You can't even imagine how rich he is." 

Debby had heard from  Kelly that the brothel presents were very expensive, so they must be sent from a rich family, and it was possible that the man had a crush on Nancy. 

"Don't you know that it's hard to be a qualified wife of a rich family? Besides, most men of rich families are bad men. You'll alone in the rest of your life if you marry such a man. "Debby said. 

Nancy didn't care about what she said at all. She said proudly, "I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than marry a loser." 

Kelly couldn't stand it anymore. She said coldly, "Nancy Su, if there's nothing else, you can go out now." 

"22nd is a good day, but for someone, it's a tragedy," Nancy said as she walked with the documents. 

After Nancy left, Debby looked at the sullen face of Kelly and comforted, "don't listen to this gossip. This kind of woman is just a bitch." 

With a bitter smile on her face, Kelly said, "No, I was really desperate on the 22nd this month three years ago. She was right. But now, I've accepted it. " 

"Why that bastard chose that day. Isn't he mocking you on purpose?" Debby looked indignant.  

"That day doesn't belong to me. How can you say that it is deliberately against me?" Kelly said with a bitter smile.  

Debby was just angry. She knew that it wasn't really for Kelly, but this time, it was inevitable that someone would gossip about  Kelly. 

"Forget it. It's been three years anyway. Even if someone deliberately mentions what happened three years ago, you don't need to care about it." Debby said. 

Kelly nodded and said, "don't worry. I can withstand any blow now. And I'm satisfied with my life now." 

After work that day, a red Ferrari was parked next to the Audi of Sean Han.  

The man standing next to the Ferrari was not as handsome as Sean, but it seemed that the man was richer than Sean. 

"Buddy, are you here to pick up your girlfriend?" The man asked Sean. 

"My wife."Said Sean. He knew this man. In the past three years, when he saw Kelly getting off work, he often saw this man waiting for someone. And the man was waiting for Kelly. 

The man's name was Gavin Yang, and he liked Kelly for a long time. Even after Kelly got married, he didn't give up because he knew that Kelly married a loser. He had once said to Kelly that as long as she was willing to divorce, he could remove all the obstacles to marry her and give her a grand wedding.