Chapter 15 Sean Paid the Bill

Seeing that Sean Han couldn't take out his wallet for a long time, the upstart breathed a sigh of relief and showed an arrogant expression on his face again. 

"Oh, my God! Someone is bragging. Do you want to excuse that you forgot to bring your wallet? If you say it out, you'll make a fool of yourself." The upstart made fun of Sean. 

The sexy woman smiled weirdly and said, "Your loser, can you leave me alone to buy clothes? Get out of here quickly. Don't embarrass yourself anymore." 

Debby Shen tugged at the corner of Kelly Su's clothes and said in a low voice, "Let's go. Don't embarrass yourself with him. I can't stand such humiliation." 

Kelly looked at Sean in confusion. She knew that Sean was not the person who would brag. 

Kelly shook her head, walked up to Sean, and asked, "Have you forgotten to bring your wallet?" 

Sean looked embarrassed. He had brought his wallet, but he gave the bank card to Zed. He had completely forgotten about it just now. 

Hearing what Kelly said, the upstart laughed and said, "How dare you say that? Who believes you?" 

Debby blushed with shame. She really wanted to leave, but Kelly was her best friend. If she left like this, it would be too ungrateful. 

"Kelly, listen to me. Come with me. He's bragging and embarrassing himself." Debby walked to Kelly and took her hand. 

"Sir, if you don't have money, please leave now." The shopping guide didn't have the patience to talk with Sean and directly asked them to leave. 

At this time, a young man came to the shop, out of breath. When he arrived in front of Sean, he handed over a bank card with both hands and said, "Mr. Han, this is your bank card." 

Sean looked at the young man in front of him in surprise. The bank card in the young man's hand was indeed his. It seemed that Zed had someone send it to him. 

The upstart wanted to tease him, but when he saw the young man who gave him the bank card, his face suddenly turned pale. 

Today, he went to the auction of the villa on the hillside and recognized the young man who bought the villa today. 

All the people at the auction knew that the mysterious buyer was unwilling to show up, so he found a man to do the thing for him. Now the young man gave his bank card to Sean. Even a fool could guess that Sean was the mysterious buyer that everyone in the Y City wanted to know. 

His legs were trembling. He couldn't imagine Sean's identity and how Sean would do to him. 

What the upstart wanted to do was to run away because he knew that he could not provoke the person in front of him. 

"Let's go." The upstart whispered to the coquettish woman beside him. 

The coquettish woman didn't believe Sean could pay the money, saying, "I don't want to leave. The show hasn't finished yet. I'd like to see if he could afford the money." 

The upstart wanted to strangle the coquettish woman to death. He did not want to be an enemy to such a person. 

When Sean gave the bank card to the cashier, Debby was so nervous that she clenched her fists, and her palms were sweating. And Kelly was also inexplicably nervous. 

"Please enter the password." Trembling with fear, the cashier handed the POS machine to Sean. It was the first time she had seen such a big order, and she was a little nervous.