Chapter 7: Matriarch Su Praised Kelly

Matriarch Su finally raised her head to look at Kelly and asked her assistant to bring her presbyopic glasses.

The relatives of the Su Family were eager to see the contract because they didn't believe that Kelly Su could reach an agreement to cooperate with the RS Real Estate Company. Almost all the people went to the company, but they didn't even see its boss. Why was she able to do that?

She had a low position in the Su Family and had always been disliked. No one really treated Kelly as a relative, so they were worried that she would be valued by Matriarch Su.

Among them, the last person who wanted to believe was Owen. Since Kelly signed the contract and cooperated with the RS Real Estate Company, he would serve tea and water to Kelly in the future, and he had to call her sister. This was a shame.

"Kelly, do you draw up a contract yourself to lie us? I think you haven't even seen the chairman of RS Real Estate Company." Owen said sarcastically.

"Yes, I haven't seen the chairman of RS Real Estate Company." Zed, who was in full charge of the project in the west of the city, said that his boss was very busy. Kelly could understand that.

When Kelly said this, the relatives of the Su Family became restless and looked at Kelly angrily.

"Kelly, how dare you lie to us with a fake contract?"

"I didn't expect you to do such a thing in order not to be expelled from the Su Family."

"Do you think we are idiots? How could you do such a stupid thing?"

Everyone was furious as if they were treating Kelly as an enemy. They gnashed their teeth in hatred.

Owen's nervous expression instantly relaxed. He looked at Kelly as if he was looking at an idiot and said, "How could you use this method. Are you worried that you will be kicked out of the Su Family? That's right. You, your parents, and your husband are useless. Without the Su Family, it will be difficult for you to support yourself. But don't worry. I won't be too heartless. If you are really hungry, I will also give you a meal. "

Hearing the words, the others laughed and echoed, "Yes, we can give you a meal."

Kelly didn't get angry. Instead, she smiled and said, "It's not up to you to decide whether the contract is true or not. Although I haven't seen the owner of the RS Real Estate Company, the person in charge of the project in the west of the city is Zed Zhong, and he has signed the contract himself.

I'm not a fool, and I won't treat grandma as a fool. Do you think I'll do something like faking a contract?"

Owen was shocked, and his face was as pale as paper.

It was indeed meaningless to make a fake contract. On the contrary, it would irritate Martrica Su. How could Kelly do that?

Did she really promote cooperation?

"Kelly, we can't make the deal. Why do you..."

Before Owen finished his words, Matriarch Su raised her hand.

She looked up at Kelly and asked, "You really signed this contract with Zed? We are the suppliers of all materials for the project in the west of the city?"