Chapter 35 An Ignorant Woman

They arrived in the private room. After Harry Su and Erin Jiang had drunk a lot of wine, under the reminder of Flora Liu, Fitch Jiang said, "Erin, I have something to ask you for help." 

Erin waved her hand and said indifferently, "brother, just say it. As long as I can help you, I will definitely do it." 

"I have a hard time recently. Now, Kelly can earn a lot. I want to borrow some money." Fitch said. 

Flora quickly echoed, "if we had no other choice, we wouldn't have said that. Erin, now that you have money, won't you help us?" 

As soon as Erin heard that they wanted to borrow money, she sobered up a little. She knew what kind of person Fitch was. Once he borrowed the money, he would not get it back. 

"Brother, how much do you want to borrow?" Erin asked. 

Fitch made a gesture of two. 

Erin said, "two thousand?" 

"Erin, what do you mean? Will I ask you to borrow me two thousand?" Fitch said angrily. 

"Then how much do you want?" Erin made up her mind. If Fitch wanted to borrow twenty thousand, she would lend him for the sake of dignity. 

"Two hundred thousand," Fitch said calmly. 

"Two hundred thousand!" Erin suddenly sobered up as if she had taken a sober up pill. Although she lived a better life now, she didn't have so much money. Moreover, they were too greedy. 

"Your two cars are worth about one million. You often come to a five-star hotel for dinner. Two hundred thousand is a small sum of money for you." Fitch said. 

Flora knew that Erin was a person who cared about dignity very much, so she flattered Erin, "Erin, you are different now. Aren't you willing to borrow us two hundred thousand yuan? You have already lived the life of a rich wife with several million dollars." 

Erin felt happy to hear that, but she really couldn't lend them two hundred thousand. 

Seeing that Erin was hesitating, Kelly said, "uncle, aunt, if you want to borrow so much money, you can get a bank loan. But only you have the ability to repay the bank loan, and the bank will lend you money." 

What Kelly said meant that they had no ability to pay back the money.  

Flora's face darkened, and said, "I'm discussing with your mother. Why did you interrupt us?" 

"Erin, we helped you a lot when you were in your parents' house. Many relatives said that you married into a fake rich family. If you lend us the money and let them know, will they still say that you are a loser in the future?" Flora turned to Erin and continued. 

Erin really wanted to save her dignity, but she couldn't afford so much money now. 

Fitch snorted and said, "Erin, do you rent those cars to show off in front of us?" 

"Don't you want to save your dignity?" 

Hearing these words, Erin nodded in agreement, "Okay." 

Kelly was anxious. How could they lend them so much money? 

"Mom..." 

Erin glared at Kelly. She had to save her dignity this time anyway. 

Colin excused himself to go to the bathroom and left the private room. 

Harry didn't dare to say a word all the time, because Erin was in charge of everything in the family. Even if he didn't agree, there was nothing he could do.