Chapter 30 The Real Identity of the Canteen Owner

At half-past four in the afternoon, Sean Han appeared in the canteen, but the door was still not opened, which gave him a bad feeling. Was there something wrong with the boss of the canteen? Otherwise, why did the boss suddenly closed the canteen? 

After picking up Kelly Su, Sean found she was angry. He smiled and asked, "what's wrong? The trouble has been solved. Didn't grandma praise you?" 

Kelly snorted coldly and said, "Today, David Lin brought Jerry Su here and exposed all the things that Owen Su had done. But grandma just asked Owen to reflect at home." 

Hearing this, Sean sneered. 

He knew Matriarch Su was partial to Owen. He thought she would lower his position, but she asked him to reflect. 

What's more, what Matriarch Su did meant that she didn't take Kelly seriously at all because she didn't consider Kelly's feelings on this matter. 

She was sure that Kelly would not break up with the Su Family, so she did such a thing. 

"By the way, I didn't know until today that the man yesterday was David Lin. Why did he help me?" Kelly looked at Sean with confusion. It was obvious that this matter had something to do with Sean. 

"Uh...I spent some money and asked David to help me." Sean said lightly. 

"How much did it cost?" Kelly asked curiously. 

"One hundred thousand." 

"One hundred thousand!" Kelly looked at Sean in surprise. How could he spend so much money? This was her whole year's salary. 

But if it weren't for David, she might have fallen into the hands of Jerry yesterday, and she would also be raped by him. 

"Rich people, you are so rich." Kelly pursed her lips, full of jealousy. 

Sean smiled helplessly. It was not a big deal. If Kelly knew how rich he was, she would be more surprised. 

Then, they arrived at the community. When Sean had just parked the car, he happened to run into Erin Jiang and Harry Su, who were about to go out. 

Seeing the car Sean driving, they were surprised. It was the one parked next to their car. 

Erin walked up to Kelly and said angrily, "Kelly, did you buy another one?" 

This matter would be exposed sooner or later, but it was only a matter of time. Kelly looked at Sean and nodded to admit, "Mom, I..." 

"Aren't you afraid that your grandmother will know one day? Why do let him drive such a good car?" Erin glared at Sean and continued, "did he ask you to do that?" 

Kelly waved her hands and said, "It has nothing to do with Sean. It's my idea." 

Erin didn't believe it. She questioned Sean, "What did you do to my daughter? Do you know how serious the consequences will be if Matriarch Su suspects her? Don't you consider Kelly's safety?" 

"Mom, stop it. Aren't you going out? Why are you still here?" Said Kelly. 

Erin looked at her watch. The movie was about to begin, so she said, "When I come back, you explain this matter to me clearly." 

After they left, Kelly sighed and complained to Sean, "why didn't you tell them that you bought a car?" 

"Even if we tell them, will they believe it? And I don't care what others think." Sean didn't care about it at all.