chapter fourteen

What Jisoo had said was weighing heavy on my mind. Not because I believed it, but because I was enraged that she would even allude to the fact that Jennie wasn't who she says she is. It defiled both her name and mine.

Jennie was perfect. She was innocent, and I had been working overtime to preserve that innocence (as well as I could whilst planning to kill her best friend and boyfriend). Jennie would never even contemplate pulling the wool over my eyes. What we have is real, and a few measly allegations from Jisoo definitely weren't going to get in the way of that.

I was dangerously angry. I wanted to kill, badly. I hadn't been this bad in a while. Lately, it had been calculated killing, or at least planning them, but now I wanted to kill out of anger, and that wasn't good. I had to see Jennie; she was the only person who could calm me down.

Controlling my breathing, I dial her number.

"Hey, Lisa. I miss you." Just one syllable from her and I'm already feeling better. When she adds the last bit, I'm smiling.

Jisoo was wrong.

"Hi, Jennie. I miss you too. Are you at home?"

"Yeah, I am. Do you wanna come over?"

I exhale and can practically feel the anger leaving my body. "Is that okay? I really want to see you."

"Of course it is! I want to see you too. Come now, I'm waiting for you."

The phone cuts off and I grin, freshening up in record time and driving to Jennie's house.

+

"Oh, I missed you so much!" I envelope Jennie in a bear hug the second she opens the door for me. She giggles when I lift her off the ground and take her into the house.

"It's only been two days," she points out teasingly.

"I can't get enough of you. You smell so good," I tell her as I inhale her scent.

"I haven't even showered yet."

"Doesn't bother me." I take us both to the sofa, Jennie on my lap, and the atmosphere changes in an instant.

Her eyes are on my lips and I see them. Her smile has disappeared and her eyes are raging with lust.

You can't fake that.

Grabbing her hips, I pull her forward. It takes her by surprise, her hands shooting to my shoulders to balance herself and she doesn't have time to suppress the moan that comes from her grinding a little forward on me.

"Didn't you miss me, Jennie?" I whisper, my hands on her back, slowly nudging her down to my lips.

"Of course I did," she whispers back, now leaning in off her own accord.

I feel her breath before her lips are pressed against mine. It gets hot and heavy quickly. It was bound to when I saw that look in her eyes. Her hands are on my neck and my fingers are digging into her waist.

She bites my lip and then she kisses it softly, her lips travelling down my jaw to my neck. Holding her waist, I rock her forward. She moans and I do it again. And again. And again. And then I stop. But by then, she's doing it herself, shamelessly humping into me. 

Take her clothes off.

I haven't even seen her naked yet. God, I want to feel her skin, run my hands all over her body until she's begging for it.

She wants it.

She's mine. All mine. Jisoo doesn't know what she's talking about. She belongs to me. The way she's responding to my touch, fuck, it's beautiful. Nothing about this is superficial or manipulated.