chapter twenty-two

I remembered something when Lisa was three steps away from me. When she first knocked out, handcuffs weren't the only thing I got. There was also something else; a pocketknife, for my own protection, in the off chance that Lisa managed to escape.

I hadn't remembered when I woke up. I did now though. As Lisa was inching closer and closer to me, it suddenly felt very heavy from where it was being held, and it was weighing me down as Lisa came face to face with me, so much so that my back slid down against the wall slightly.

She looked a lot more menacing like this. A lot taller. I should really stop associating her with my mother by now. But it was hard when she acted the way she did and when I knew she was moments away from hurting me.

I should tell her about the knife. Maybe she wouldn't punish me as bad if I gave it to her instead of her finding it on me. I wasn't sure what she was going to do to me, but I guessed it would involve taking my clothes off sooner or later. Lisa was sick, so she was going to do some pretty sick stuff to me.

"We'll start out slow," she says. "Spanking."

"Okay." I nod timidly and start taking my clothes off. Maybe if I did it myself, I could conceal the knife.

"No." She pulls my hands away from my clothes. "I'll be doing that." Of course.

I'm trembling as she pulls my top off, and Lisa notices.

She tilts her head and grins. "Come on. Even you're not scared of a little spanking. I actually think you might enjoy this."

The knife's hidden in my bra. I should just tell her. She was going to find out either way and it would be better if I told her first. Otherwise, she would think I was hiding it from her so I could use it. My mouth won't seem to open to say the words though.

She unclips my bra, her eyes not leaving my chest as she does. She's obviously still very attracted to me, even more so now I'm terrified of her. Maybe my boobs could distract her from the other thing that the bra was hiding.

She starts to pull the bra down my shoulders and that's when it happens. It falls to the floor and makes a noise as it hits it. Lisa's gaze follows it immediately. I'm shaking like a leaf as she bends down to pick it up.

The knife's in her hand as she comes back to eye level with me. She's still staring at it. She flicks it open and grins before looking back at me.

"What were you planning on doing with this, Jennie?"

"Nothing." I gasp. "I promise. Nothing."

"So, you were just hiding a knife in your bra for the fun of it?" She chuckles, clearly amused at my stupidity. "You should really stop lying to me. This will be a fun toy though."

"What are you going to do with it?" I manage without stammering.

"This?" She refers to the knife.

She grins at me wickedly and before I can even process it, her hands have moved into my hair and grabbed a fistful, making me whimper. She pushes my head down and pulls me by my hair so tightly and quickly that it feels like she's going to rip it out of my scalp. I feel my knees against the bed and then she pushes my head down into the mattress, so I'm bent over in front of her.

My eyes widen when she uses her other hand to pull my pants and underwear down, and I feel the cold blade run against the skin of my butt.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole with it."

"No!" I scream. She pushes my head further down, so it feels like I'm suffocating, and I feel the edge of the blade now.

"Quiet! It's time you learn that I'm in charge now."