Volume 1 Chapter 1: All Might?

Sara came back from her middle school and was going crazy down below but resisted against her instincts. But as soon as she turned around after locking the front door she saw her 3 big sisters being railed from behind by older men. She rolled her eyes and sighed softly. "Seriously? In the hallway, again?" She slipped past them and went up the stairs and shut the door. "Fuck!" She punched the wall as she slowly transformed into her succubus form as her instincts drove her crazy. She was so horny and heating up from the inside. She wanted to join them but she needed self control in order to join a hero academia. But then she heard a knock at the door, the voice sounded like her big brother. She opened the door to see him smirking devilishly saying,"Are you sure you don't want wanna join the party down stairs?" She bit her lip but then heard more people enter the house. She grabbed her backpack and ran past her brother, and out the door.

She was panting heavily as her cheeks flushed bright red. "I can't, I have to resist." Sara took the wrong turn and ran into a group of off duty cops. They all inhale her sexy scent and their eyes glazed over. She ran away from them down a dark alleyway. Criminal thugs made eye contact with her, she panicked and headed towards the subway instead. But a strong armed man grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight embrace. He was a well known pro hero named,"All Might." Her eyes widened and he slowly got overwhelmed by her sexual mutation quirk. "You are so beautiful, I can't help to want to touch you." She tried to get away but he was so strong. Too strong to resist, was she going to be fucked by the number 1 hero? She wasn't in control of her quirk just yet, she threw her clothes off and he did the same. He picked her up and set her down on his enlarged cock without any hesitation. His willpower was gone, her lust for pleasure took over his body and mind. She gulped hesitantly and let her other side take over. "Just energy, I'll take only his energy." His huge cock filled her up, she coughed out spit in pain. Her eyes started to cry as he thrusted inside her roughly and super quickly. He wasn't what she expected in the bedroom, but it's probably her fault for being so horny. She felt his body's energy flow throughout her entire body. He was grunting uncontrollably, the deeper he thrusted inside her. She came over and over again but he kept going non stop. What was he made out of? He collapsed to his knees and his thrusts slowed down, but he kept going. She wasn't satisfied like usual but he looked sick. She looked into his eyes, he exhaled slowly and collapsed to ground cumming inside her. She crawled away from him and leaned up against the cold wall. "I can't believe that just happened..." She got dressed, closed her eyes and pretended to drift off to sleep. She heard All Might wake up and he gasped loudly. "That actually happened? What kind of quirk hit me? I thought I was dreaming? Fuck, is she alright? Shit, I'm naked..." He got dressed and then reached out but once he was inches away from touching her she opened her eyes slowly. His eyes widened in surprise over how beautiful she looked. She looked at him sideways,"Where am I?" He stumbled backward and blushed bright red. "Do you remember what happened?" She played dumb to avoid any awkward conversations. "Um, not really just some really strange dream, that seemed so real. Whoa, aren't you the number one hero?" His eyes widened and he felt much better that she didn't remember. "Yeah I am, i just came across you. Are you alright?" She tried to get up but fell on purpose. He caught her and felt a sudden feeling of just pierce his heart. "Um, can you stand?" She reached up and grabbed his hand. He bit his tongue at the feeling of his cock twitching in between his costume. "Yeah, I have something to confess." She whispered softly just loud enough for him to barely hear. He leaned in and she but his ear slightly,"I'm sorry for my quirk, you see it makes those who touch me horny and lustful. I'm still not in control, you see my scent of lust gets more potent the more I'm turned on. And since I'm a teenager, you can just imagine how hard it is to control myself. Also if i don't consume sexual energy or lifeforce I'll literally die. Please don't hate me, Mr hero..." She pretended to pass out, his eyes widened as she slept in his arms. "She's a succubus basically? How unfortunate, I feel bad for her. Oh wait, I don't know her name..."

He leaped into the air and landed on a tall building, he sat down and watched her sleep. But she was really just pretending, since she stole his energy earlier so she's no where close to falling asleep.

She waited an hour and sat up only to see a shrunken man, she panicked and stumbled backward off the ledge. He reached out his hand and grabbed her wrist. She gulped hesitantly as he transformed and pulled her into a warm embrace. She looked into his blue ocean eyes,"All Might?" He nodded his head,"Now we both have revealed our secrets." She pushed him onto his back and straddled him. He blushed bright red and tensed up. "What are you doing?" She smirked slightly and leaned down to whisper something. "Succubi, live way longer than most humans. And we stay looking young, to be honest I'm 17 almost 18." She kissed his lips and smirked slightly inches away from his face,"Thanks for taking care of me, but I'll be going now. Try not to dream about me." She leaped off the building's ledge and grew black wings with hints of red. She dove down and flew off into the distance. He watched as she disappeared from sight, he grabbed his chest tightly. "Today was very strange."

She landed gracefully in front of her house and walked in to see the men from before begging to them to stop. She held the door open and said sternly,"Let them go before you kill them." They all looked over and sighed softly. "Yeah, yeah whatever." The naked men limped away, once they past Sara she shared energy she stole earlier by slapping their backs. They sprinted away from the house screaming out for help. She headed upstairs and sat down on her bed smiling. "I might have failed but I did get to meet All Might."

To be continued...