Volume 1 Chapter 9: Playing Hero?

Previously: She heard the door slam behind her, she flinched slightly. And grabbed her chest,"I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Damnit, I did just what I didn't want to do in the first place."

She walked into the distance to go back to her horrible home full of toxic attitudes and sexual activities. It started to rain heavily down onto Sara's head. Completely drenching her with water. Her tears of heartbreak and sadness was concealed with the rain.

She stepped into a deep puddle on the side of road. "His eyes were filled with such betrayal and sadness. What have I done this time?"

She wandered the streets and walked past a alleyway with a dark figure hovering above a dead pro hero. She heard the hunched over figure exhaled slowly and say,"Damn you taste disgusting." She took a step back and stepped into a very loud and deep puddle. The figure turned around slowly and made eye contact with Sara. She shuddered at the thrilling look in his blood red eyes. "A kid?" His voice gave her chills. She backed away slowly as he walked out into the light. His jagged swords where dripping wet of blood. She heard someone fastly approaching them both with haste. It was a group of thugs laughing and covered in blood. They just robbed a bank nearby. They spotted Sara and Stain. She felt faint and grabbed her face with her non hurt arm. "Damnit, are you kidding me!?" She struggled to keep standing. The group activated their quirks. Her body was slowly being covered his scales due to the rain. Her half mermaid form was taking over. She collapsed to the ground breathing heavily and gripping onto her hurt arm. "I'm losing too much blood." She looked over at Stain he was just looking at her confused. She panicked because a glacier of crystals was coming straight towards the hero killer. She tried to get up but slipped on the water and hit the ground bitting her tongue. She screamed out,"Hey! Watch out!" Blood poured out of her mouth, her tail stretched out and wrapped around his waist. She threw him behind and got hit by part of the hard crystals. She coughed out blood as she went flying into the wet but rough concrete street. She got road burn on her back, legs, and arms, due to her rolling a few times.

She heard someone approaching her, she looked up only to feel their boots kicking her in the ribs. She didn't fight back and took the beating by the multiple thugs. "I deserve it all for hurting Aizawa, right?" She said to herself as they stomped on her body with joy written all over their faces. "I should just die, no one will miss me."

Then suddenly the pain stopped and she opened her eyes to see their dead bodies laying down in front of her. "Hey kid, are you still alive?" The rough and deep monotone voice said just loud enough for her hear. She didn't want to heal but did it anyways. At least enough to not die from the internal bleeding. She groaned softly and said,"I'm glad you are alright." She passed out soon after.

He crouched down and grabbed the collar of her shirt. "I guess, you are worth saving." He dragged her body to the alleyway and then put her over his shoulder.

Sara's Dream State:

Aizawa: "I can't believe I saved you, I should have just left to die."

Class 1-A: "No one wants you here!"

Mother: "Playing Hero? Just give up!"

Big sisters: "You are pathetic, why are you even alive!?"

All Might: "You are a monster!"

Marcus: "Just die!"

She held out her hand as they all walked away from her sight, leaving her all alone and bleeding out. "Please don't leave me ALONE!"