Volume 1 Chapter 7: Misunderstood

Previously: Marcus rescued his sister and landed gracefully next to his car. "Are you okay?" She was shaking slightly in shock. "It's going to be okay, I promise." Marcus held his sister close and a pro hero came out of nowhere and took ober fighting the giant beast. Marcus took his little sister home, but once she entered the house she heard moaning of pleasure. She rolled her eyes and asked her brother,"Hey can I stay with you at your place for a while, I really don't want to be in this environment." He nodded his head,"Go get your stuff, I'll wait for you."

Sara stays over at her brother's fancy apartment that has 2 floors. To avoid coming home to people having sex in the living room. She sleeps in his guests bedroom on the first floor.

Saturday: Sara hangs out with her brother, they watch movies and eat pizza. They bond and about what her hero name could be for the future. They come up with the perfect name of her,"Aphrodite."

Sunday: One of Marcus's contacts with the League Of Villians comes over without any warning. Sara was told to hide in the closet in his room and to be quiet.

It turns out to be Kuroguri. He tells Marcus about AFO coming out of retirement. And the league were going to make their move soon against the heroes. He mentioned the hero academia Shiketsu and U.A high. Which made Sara scared since she's going to one of the school's that was listed.

Afterwards Marcus goes to check on his sister, she was scared of what she just heard. He pulled her into a warm embrace and patted her back.

Monday: Morning of the second day of school. Sara walks into the building and puts on her inside school shoes. She got tripped seconds later. She hit the ground hard and as she tried to get up several people spit on her face. She wiped it all off and as she walked towards her classroom everyone insulted her behind her back.

She sighed softly and entered her homeroom only to be ignored by everyone. She sat down in her seat and stared ahead trying to ignore the death glares and fearful eyes staring at her while she isn't looking.

The day went by pretty slow but the abuse got worse each class that went by. Math she slipped on mina's acid, she hit her side pretty bad. In Modern Art Ojiro's tail pushed her to the ground for being in the way. She caught herself that time. History class went great in the beginning but at the end of the class Kaminari "accidentally" electrocuted her with his quirk. She fell to her knees shaking uncomfortably in pain. She noticed the teacher's just let the abuse get worse over time, and didn't even ask if she was okay. She didn't want to suffer anymore so she asked to go to the bathroom in the middle of English class. She ran into All Might on her way to the restroom. He greets her with a happy smile,"Oh hey, All Might." He saw she was a little down. "What's up?" She got a idea of how to cheer herself up and her tail grew out of her lower back. "Today's just been slow is all, I'm trying to get used to doing math in the morning. In middle school it was my last class." He felt something rubbing against his dick through his pants. He glanced down to see her tail trying to turn him on. It was working and he was struggling to keep stay in character of hero persona.

Her tail retracts as she hears someone coming their way. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly,"Yeah, I'm looking forward to heroic studies All Might. I can't wait to prove myself." Midnight walked past them and gave them a slight wave and a small smile. They did the same back and All Might went back to staring at her as she grinned devilishly. "Why are you doing this to me during school?" She walked past him into the bathroom,"Because, you seem to be stressed and I want to relieve you the best way possible." She peeked around the corner of the bathroom. "Come on, Mr. hero. You do want to be more relaxed and less tense for this afternoon? Right?" He looked both ways and saw there was no cameras in the hallway or anyone watching. He walked into the girls bathroom and she led him to the last stall which was big enough for two people.