Volume 1 Chapter 10: New Addiction & Held Captive

Previously: His eyebrows raised and eyes widened at the sudden rush of lust washing over him. She sucked on his dick until he groaned out loud and came deep down her throat. His overflowing cum filled up her mouth. She grinned widely as she swallowed every drop of his sweet and salty cream. The sounds of panting and heavy breathing came from the hero killer.

Sara grinned,"It seems you are still aren't relaxed fully, just yet." She straddled him and her tail swayed behind her wildly. Sara slowly sat down on his cock. He clenched his teeth and strained to keep in his moans. She leaned forward and bit his lip. His mouth opened, he went to insult her but she drilled her very long tongue his throat. His eyes widened at the taste of his own cream. Her quirk was slowly driving his body crazy. She moved her hips back and forth as their tongues fought for dominance. He reached out to grab her throat but her tail wrapped around his neck as she pinned his arms down. She retracted her tongue and whispered softly. "Are you feeling good? Or am I not getting through to you just yet?" He muttered something but she didn't hear him. "Huh?" He said it a little bit louder this time. "You are driving me crazy, I'll make you pay." He kicked her and her grip loosened up for just enough time for him to take over. He pinned her down to the bed with a giant devilish grin across his face.

Aizawa is walking towards the teacher's lounge and hear from behind,"Aizawa?" He turned around and saw a flash of Sara's face. He blinked and she was gone,"Damnit I'm seeing things now?" He got his coffee and for sudden feeling of despair and sadness washed over him. He started to cry as he gulped down his bitter drink. "Maybe I was too rough on her? Was she really trying to be good?"

Back to Stain & Sara: His teeth pierced the flesh of her shoulder. She squirmed underneath the weight of his body. His rough right hand gripping onto her arms and held them down to the bed above her head. With his left he squeezed her tits and played with them. He sucked and licked the blood that came out of the deep bite marks. Her entire body became paralyzed and she could no longer struggle against his strength. He let go of her and slowly got closer to her lower half. He grabbed her thighs, pulled them towards him and rested her legs on his shoulders. He gripped onto her outer thighs and opened his mouth just enough for his long rough tongue to come out. He teased her already soaking wet hole just begging him to fuck it. He flicked her clit with the sharp tip of his tongue. Her eyes jolted open at the feeling of his tongue rubbing against her insides and inner walls. His hot breath against her entrance sent chills up her spine. He pulled her close so he can go even deeper inside her dripping wet hole. She couldn't handle it anymore and her body shook violently as her juices sprayed all over his face, he licked it all up and gulped it down. He chuckled softly,"How cute, I love the expression of pleasure and pain on your face. You brought out the monster inside of me, I'm going to devour you alive." She went to say something but he grabbed her neck, shoved his rock hard cock inside her wet aching pussy and then stuck his fingers down her throat. She whimpered slightly, he whispered softly into her ear. "I'm going to make you regret forcing yourself onto me. Little hero, I'm a villain at the core. I'm going to treat you like my hostage." He bit the crease of her neck as he thrusted roughly straight into her womb. She went to scream but his hand around her neck tightened. "Take my cock, like the slut you are." His thrusts were slow but very rough, deep and animalistic. He pulled out his fingers from her mouth and shoved them into her ass. She flinched and her eyes widened widely as she came all over his cock. His grip on her neck loosened up so she could breathe and not pass out. He shoved his cock inside her ass and fingered her hole until he found her G-spot. His quirk was slowly wearing off, he grinned as she locked eyes with him. "Treat me like your enemy, I can take it villain." He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "Alright then miss wannabe hero. I'll fuck you until I'm satisfied." She smiled happily,"Good, I can't wait be used." He bit into the other side of her neck and swallowed tons of her blood, her quirk stop working again.