Volume 1 Chapter 6: Daughter Of Evil Incarnate?

Previously: Marcus leaned up against his bike as he ate his ice cream with a spoon, while Sara licked hers with it in a waffle cone. "How do you know the number hero?" She jolted out of her skin,"Oh well, he was at the entrance exam. Apparently he's going to be a teacher there this year, I met my favorite hero as well, but you know that part." He nodded his head and went back to eating his desert. "I forgot that you and our family hates his guts." He licked his lips and crushed the container,"That bastard hurt our uncle and our family has history with his damn predecessors." She looked down at her melting ice cream and exhaled sadly. "Sara?" She raised her head and tried to smile but failed. He leaned down and took a bite of her ice cream and she blushed bright red,"What? Why did you just do that?" He grinned and went to eat more of her desert,"No, it's mine." She ate the rest and swallowed the remaining melted cream. "I don't want you to be sad on our sibling bonding day. I'm sorry for ruining the mood, if you like him then I'll try not to kill him the best I can." He messed up her hair and then got on his bike,"Come on, let's go to the mall now." She smiled happily and then they did just that.

Morning of her first day at U.A highschool. Marcus gave her a fist bump and she got driven by a personal driver with a few security guards along for the ride just in case. She tongued one of the guards to drain him of his energy so she didn't have to eat breakfast.

The vehicle pulled up a few inches away from the archway, she stepped out of the car after a guard opened the door for her. She looked ahead and saw everyone staring at her curious if she was rich or someone important.

Sara waved goodbye to the driver and walked past everyone and exhaled slowly. She walked down the hallway and tried really hard to ignore the eyes glued on her.

Her hand reached out and grabbed the handle, she opened the sliding door and saw a few faces from the entrance exam. "Hey there! You're the one who saved me and Deku!" A girl with brown hair ran up to Sara and smiled widely with a sparkle in her eyes. "Hey um, thanks for saving my life." Sara turned her head and saw a green haired with a nervous look on his eyes. He must not be used to speaking with a beautiful girl. She smiled happily at them both and said,"No problem, just doing what anyone would do in that situation." After she said that they heard a loud scoff. "Yeah right. If i was you, I would have let them die. After all you are the daughter of a monster." Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "Hey Kacchan what does that mean?" She sighed softly and clenched her fists tightly,"It's true, I'm the daughter of Maki Maruko the yakuza boss." Everyone gasped and their hearts sunk down into their stomachs. Some gulped hesitantly in fear as they stared at her in silence. The two that just thanked her backed away and started to shake uncomfortably in shock. She stood there looking down at the ground.

A figure walked past her with low and rude tone of voice. She zoned out his words as she started to regret coming to school here. They instantly became engulfed with fear and hesitation as soon as the truth was said. Her two potential friends just ran away. She got pushed to the ground as everyone ran past her. She was going into shock their reaction, it was just like middle school. "Miss Havelock!" She looked up to see her homeroom teacher was Mr. Aizawa. She wiped her eyes and stood up. "Sorry about that sir." He placed her gym outfit in her hands and said softly,"I heard everything, I know you want to run away but remember that I believe in you." She smiled happily and ran out of the classroom. She got changed in the bathroom because she didn't want or scare her classmates.

She stepped outside and everyone ignored her existance entirely. She stood alone far away from everyone else. Aizawa insulted the classroom and called them idiots for not being realistic. He called Sara to use her quirk on the ball. She grabbed the ball and went into the designated place.