Volume 1 Chapter 11: Rescued & Healed

Previously: She woke up to the feeling of water being thrown on her face. She couldn't speak, a man reached down in her throat and grabbed something. Her eyes widened as a long tube was pulled out of her throat. She coughed out blood and went to say something. But before she could a bag was put over her face and water was poured onto her face. She tried to struggle but couldn't move her body an inch. She coughed out the water and caught her breath for a split second and then the process repeated, by the end of the session. She was barely conscious and breathing. Two men walked in the room and emitted electricity from their fingertips. She was zapped and her body was fried until she passed out once more. "What a pathetic little girl, it seems like I'll break you sooner than I originally thought."

Sara was hooked up to another machine, this time it was sexual and physical. A screw shaped and horse sized dildos was pumping in and out of her dripping wet pussy, she was being stretched vertically while her two holes were being stretched in a different way. Vibrating anal beads went in and out of her ass, and an automatic waterboarding device was attached to her shoulders. Her head was in a empty tank with a tube in the back that pumps water inside to suffocate her but not enough to kill her.

Sara's POV: My joints were being stretched and ripped apart, my holes were being overwhelmed with pleasure and pain. I feel the water slowly filing up in tank, I'm scared of dying in this place. There's no way that the hero killer would have left me right? I thought we were bonding and besides his rough handle during sex. Fuck the water is suffocating me, I can't breathe, my entire body hurts! Make it stop please... Stain why did you do this to me?*

She inhaled the water and just before she was drowned the water drained from the sides and  her body went limp. "We can't even have fun before you pass out, did I pick the wrong child of that damn bitch of the Yakuza Boss?"

Friday morning: Sara was strapped down to a device that stretched out her body parts until they got of out of their sockets and ripped off. It was on a rotation axis that will stop in a pool of water. If she doesn't die of drowning she will lose her limbs, as long as she doesn't pass out. If she does lose consciousness she will be shocked back awake.

Sara's POV: "Stain has forsaken you, and you are going to die here. Prepare yourself!" She went to inhale a deep breath but she was shocked and her eyes widened as screams came out of her mouth. Her plan to hold her breath underwater was ruined. She inhaled water instead, she couldn't transform and use her mermaid quirk to breathe underwater like usual. Her arms were being pulled apart, the wheel rotated and she gasped heavily for air and coughed out the gallons of water. She went curse at the doctor but he turned up the output if the electricity and her body started to produce steam. She bit her lip and screamed out,"Go fuck yourself!" He growled deeply and turned up the pulling strength and smiled like a psychopath as he saw and heard her left arm get ripped from her shoulder's socket. Her screams were so loud that her voice broke and became heavy wheezing as blood sprayed out of her shoulder. "That's what you get for insulting your captor." Sara was dunked into the slat water, she couldn't keep her mouth closed by the salt seeping into her now non existent left arm socket. "Awww what a shame really, a pretty face like your is going to die tomorrow. I wonder how your cursed family will react to the tapes of footage of your torment?"

Saturday morning: Sara was standing on a unstable platform with a rope around her neck, her legs were bound together so she couldn't escape. Her left shoulder was bandaged up so she wouldn't die of blood loss. Their was a pit of acid beneath her feet, if she doesn't die fast enough he is going to kill her with boiling vat of acid. She struggled to keep balance in the platform of fragile glass. Then suddenly she heard,"Do you have any final words before I shatter the glass that is keeping you from being hung?" She opened her mouth to say something but he just laughed,"Just kidding, I don't really care to hear your voice." She looked down and saw the platform shattering into tiny pieces of glass. She screamed out,"Please no!" She held out her remaining hand as tears of blood streamed down her face. She struggled against the noose around her neck, she felt her body slowly become heavy. "I didn't even get to say sorry to Aizawa..." She lost consciousness for a few seconds. The doctor heard screams coming from the hallway outside of the room. He reached over to press the button to drop her into the vat of acid.