Volume 1 Chapter 13: Sexual Appetite

Previously: She sat up and watched him walk away still with tears coming down her face. "What the hell just happened!?" Her brother yelled out confused and angry. She said nothing and looked down at her hands. "It's complicated but I promise to explain later."

Wednesday after school Sara walks up to a nice house and knocks on the door. The door opens to reveal All Might smiling widely with a shine in his ocean blue eyes. She stepped inside and grabbed his shirt tightly. She yanked him down into a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her curvy body and slammed her up against the now closed front door. "I've missed you so much." Her tail pulled down his pants and boxes in one go. His hard cock was standing in attention ready to destroy her soaking wet aching pussy. "I missed you too. I need you to fuck me better." He picked her up and slammed her down onto his thick pulsing cock. She screamed out in pleasure and pain. "Fuck!" He used his quirk and his cock became even more big and thick. Her pussy was stretched out almost instantly but her walls were still super tight. He groaned deeply as he came a bit. "Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow!" He thrusted deeper inside, slapping his balls on her ass. She was shaking uncomfortably as she squirted all over the place. She missed the way his cocky vibrated her entire body from the inside out.

They did it on his couch, kitchen counter, up against his wall, and even on his bed. She was panting heavily as her body was covered in his sticky cream. He pulled out of her hole and watched his white liquid slowly pour out.

Afterwards she tells him what happened with Aizawa and that she can't relief his stress at school anymore. He comforts her mentally and physically as they cuddle in his bed. They go for a couple more rounds.

Thursday Morning: Sara calls the police station and reports a break in, Hinata and Sugawara rush over with a few other officers. Only to see the door to her house slightly open. They hear lewd sounds coming from the living room. They slowly approach the room on guard but once they turn the corner they see her restrained and being fucked by automatic dildo machine. She looked over her shoulder and whimpered softly,"Please help me. I'm stuck and can't get out of these restraints. Will you please lend me a helping hand or two?" They all relaxed and grinned sadistically. "Sure thing, ma'am." "I'll go lock the door." "I'll go call for backup, just in case."

Next Monday: Sara laid on the ground of the hallway as she her ribs were shattered by the boots of Bakugo and his friends. The left her broken and bloody. She coughed out crimson red as she tried to get up from the ground. She slipped in her own puddle of blood and hit the ground hard. "Fuck." A certain black haired man witnessed this but didn't do anything to help her. She limped down the hallway and pulled out her phone. Sara turned the corner of the entrance and leaned up the concrete wall. "Kuro-san?" "Sarah? How are you doing?" "I need some assistance." She coughed out blood into her right hand. "Sarah? Where are you?" "In front of my school. Ugh, please hurry." She fell to the ground slowly bleeding out.

Sara woke up to the sound of Kurono's voice. Her old principal and master. Now they are something entirely new. He helped her into his car as he pressed his lips against hers. She healed up her internal bleeding subconsciously as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

Sara woke up in bed next to a naked Kurono Miko. He was jamming to music with his eyes closed. She sat up and saw that her body was fully healed. He turned off his music and said her name. "It seems like you are feeling better. You passed out halfway through intercourse. How did you get so beat up?" She leaped towards him and wrapped her arms around him as she cried. "Sarah?" "I'm losing my way. Please just hold me." He wrapped his arms around her and patted her head. "I'm here for you...."