Volume 1 Chapter 2: Principal Office?

Previously: She landed gracefully in front of her house and walked in to see the men from before begging to them to stop. She held the door open and said sternly,"Let them go before you kill them." They all looked over and sighed softly. "Yeah, yeah whatever." The naked men limped away, once they past Sara she shared energy she stole earlier by slapping their backs. They sprinted away from the house screaming out for help. She headed upstairs and sat down on her bed smiling. "I might have failed but I did get to meet All Might."

The next week: She has gone a week without any problems until she was called to the principal office to talk about her future goals. She had a thing for her principal, and she was now 18 years old. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Sara sat down across from him and he set down paperwork of a list of high schools. She pointed at the hero academia U.A high but he said that she didn't have any combat quirks. She kept looking at his stubble beard and imagining him eating her out. He saw her squirming in the chair and looking a little nervous. "Are you alright?" She jolted awake from her sexual day dream and moaned softly. His eyes widened slightly and his member slowly rised up. He panicked and cleared his throat,"You seem to be out of it, are you sure you're okay?" She stood up and slammed her hands on his desk,"Principal, sir. You say that i don't have any combat quirks but that's not true. I've been hold back, you see my um..." She felt something come over her and she reached out and grabbed his wrist. He was slowly being effected by her quirk,"I have 2 mutation quirks, half mermaid and half succubus is what I am." His eye widened at her words. He stood up and tackled her to the ground. His breath was heavy and ragged. "I can't control myself, is this your questionable quirk?" She gulped hesitantly and looked a little sad. "I'm sorry, it's just you are so attractive." Drool came from his mouth,"Let go and let me show you how much I've been wanting to fuck you as well." She had more control from doing a special training with her brother. So he was speaking from his heart, he had some control but ignored his instincts to run away. He grabbed her shirt and ripped it open. Her breasts were small but she made them big. His eyes widened and he leaned down and wrapped his mouth around her plump nipples. He reached down and rubbed her clit slowly, she gasped softly he inserted a finger inside. He pulled away from her breasts and grinned widely as he leaned in to kiss her. "You can be as loud as you want, my office is sound proof. You dirty little slut." She arched her back as he fingered her quickly with 3 at once. She squirted all over his clothes, he pulled away and stripped his clothes down. He picked her up and set her down on his cleared desk. He grabbed her skirt and pulled off her panties at the same time. He grinned as he crouched down and licked her clit and sucked on it slightly. She moaned softly,"It seems like you desire more, huh? You must not know my quirk. You see little girl, I have unlimited energy and don't need to sleep. We are going to be here all weekend, until I've satisfied you fully. Good thing it's a friday, huh dirty slut?" He went back to inserting his tongue inside her wet hole. She wrapped her legs around his neck and his tongue went even deeper. She started to pant and moan continuously but not as loud as he wanted her to be. He backed away before she climaxed and pulled her head towards him. Her eyes widened at his long and thick cock got forced down her throat. She started to choke on his member but he sped up and then came down her throat over and over again. Just before she passed out he let go of her head. Sara gasped for air after she swallowed every salty drop. He grabbed her neck and she locked eyes with him,"Do you want my cock, my little cock slut?" She nodded her head,"Beg me to fuck you." She fell to her knees and licked his shaft and begged him to fuck her. He grinned and saw the time, it was very late. "It seems like we are going to continue this back at my place. Get your stuff, and follow me." She was the one who was being controlled and she started to enjoy his dominant touch. He got in his car and she got in the passengers side. He pulled down his pants and his cock twitched as it stood tall. He turned on his car,"Suck and show me why you deserve to be fucked by me tonight." She leaned down and slowly bobbed her head up and down on his hard cock.

They almost get to his house when he sees police lights behind his vehicle, he scoffed annoyed. He put his hard cock away and the officer shined his bright light through the window. But once he made eye contact with Sara his body froze,"Call your buddy over." He whistled loudly and once they were both there,"Let's go somewhere isolated so you can fuck me senseless. Is that okay with you master?" His eyes widened at her words and then he nodded his head. "Sure, why not." They drive to his place and she was grabbed roughly by the two officers. They both ripped her clothes off and then stopped suddenly. She looked over at her new master,"He'll tell you what to do, until you pass out." They both look at the devilish man and he grinned widely. "Rail her from behind and below while I'll fuck her mouth. Leave your hand cuffs on the table." They followed his orders and she moaned and yelped with medium volume as they fucked her senseless without any breaks in her asshole and pussy. In the middle of his house, on the hardwood floor.

A few hours later: Her body twitched as cum basically poured out of her three holes. The police men were a sweaty mess. But for some reason Sara was still craving more. She crawled towards the two police officers and begged to fuck her more. They both left quickly afraid of her neverending libido. Kurono Miko, Sarashi Maruko's new master stood there in amazement of her still up and moving after the fucking she just got. He chuckled amused and grabbed her neck,"Come with me you dirty little slut. If you desire more then come ride me like the good girl you are." He sat down on the couch and she sat down on his huge cock. He chugged a water as she squeezed every single drop of his neverending amount of cum. He watched as she rode him for several hours without any breaks, he pissed inside her and she kept smiling happily with lust. She was his new nasty little slut.

The night passed and it became Saturday morning. She sucked him dry of everything, he was astonished of how she didn't need to eat, since her body lives off of other people's energy and lifeforce. She had unlimited energy just him but as long as she has sexual interactions with someone. She had potential to become a very unique pro hero, he wasn't thinking when her quirk corrupted his mind. But now that he's gotten used to her quirk, she's very charismatic and kind girl. He grew to liked her, which is why he wanted to see what her limit was.

To be continued...