Volume 1 Chapter 3: Just getting Started...

Previously: The night passed and it became Saturday morning. She sucked him dry of everything, he was astonished of how she didn't need to eat, since her body lives off of other people's energy and lifeforce. She had unlimited energy just him but as long as she has sexual interactions with someone. She had potential to become a very unique pro hero, he wasn't thinking when her quirk corrupted his mind. But now that he's gotten used to her quirk, she's very charismatic and kind girl. He grew to liked her, which is why he wanted to see what her limit was.

The night of the second day of pleasure came around. She giggled slightly at him cuffing her to his bed. "You aren't allowed to cum, until I say so. And if you can't hold it anymore, beg me to cum. If you cum without permission I'll punish you." His stern voice turned her on even more. He slapped her tits with a stick. "Say, yes sir!" She flinched slightly and locked eyes with him. "Yes, sir!" He grinned and then started to set up the self fucking machine. He taped two vibrators on her legs and positioned on either side of her clit, two medium sized dildos that vibrated and moved in and out of her pussy and ass at two different times. She felt them glide into her tight but wet aching pussy and ass. Kurono turned up the vibrators to half strength. She started to feel the knots in her stomach build up as she reached climaxing. But just before she came she felt the pleasure stop. She opened her eyes to see her master grinning creepily,"You almost came, that's not allowed. As punishment you are going to watch me jerk off and cum." She struggled against the restraints but nothing happened. "Those cuffs are stoping you from using your quirks. You are stuck with me, I'm going to torture you until you beg me to stop." She imagined sucking his cock, this made her drool a lot. He came on her stomach and turned the machine back on. "No cuming or if you do, I'll stop pleasuring you and tie you up so you can't do it yourself." She went into shock and struggled against her own body trying not to cum. He turned up the vibrators and the speed of how much the dildos fucked her two holes. She started to scream out loud as she struggled against her instinct to cum. She was losing the battle,"It's only been a few minutes and you are already struggling. The lack of your quirk is very interesting, you are acting completely different than before." He turned them all to max, she shook violently and came  all over the sheets. Her eyes rolled back in her head, he growled deeply and added more cocks. She was being fucked by two per hole and they were even bigger than before. "We are just getting started..."

The next day: Sara laid there breathing heavily and sweating bullets. She was full of excitement but slowly breaking down with exhaustion. She was released from her restraints, she went to walk but her body collapsed underneath her weight. Kurono panicked,"Are you alright? Did i go too far?" She grabbed his chest and he locked eyes with her looking concerned. "I'm just low on energy, give me some of yours." She pulled him into a deep kiss. He closed his eyes and pulled her close.

Later that night: They both hear a knock at the door, Kuro was taking a shower so Sara ran to get the door. She was in barely nothing, she opened the door only to see the two police officers from before. "Master, we have company!" He walked out with a towel around his waist while drying his hair. "Who is it?" His eyes widened at the sight of the police, he panicked but then Sara grabbed the hands of the two blushing men. "Don't be embarrassed, I'd love to ease your minds. Wanting seconds from me, is very normal. Master can we invite them in?" His eyes widened at her question, her shamelessness was off the charts. "Sure, ugh why not. But I'm going back to my shower,  enjoy yourself." He waved goodbye as he walked into his room.

She opened the door fully and smiled happily at the 8 police men. "Strip for me, so I can see what I'm dealing with." They all walked in and started to take off their uniforms. She started to drool over their bodies and long and big fully erect cocks.

She threw off her shirt and stepped out of her panties and threw that too over her shoulder. The police officers licked their lips at sight of her curvy body and beautiful face. She gestured for them to gather around her, she spit in her two hands. She grabbed two cocks and pumped them up and down while she licked the tip of a third cock. Her head got grabbed and it was forced down onto the man's cock. She gagged slightly and gasped for a few seconds later. She grabbed two different pricks and got pulled into another rough face fuck.

25 mins later of just jerking and sucking them off they were ready to fuck her for real. She sat down on a very tall gentleman in her ass. Someone started to finger her with superhuman speeds. Their quirk sent her heaven early for a few seconds, she cummed and squirted all over the flooring. She got fucked in mouth while two cocks inserted inside her dripping wet pussy. The man behind her, started to bounce her up and down on his thick member. Her senses where being overwhelmed, she was filled with only half the men. She gulped down their seed and watched as the four other men looked at her hungrily. She got picked up but turned upside down someone stuck their multiple tongues inside both of her holes eating her out. While she sucked their Giant cock.

5 minutes later: She laid on the ground breathing heavily but smiling widely with excitement and greed. "Who wants to fuck me next?" They all held up their hands, she licked her lips and spread her hole wide. "Then come fill me up." They all got consumed with lust and greed for her body.

All 8 police men, fucked her until they filled her up all they could. She drained them of energy and some lifeforce slowly overtime. She felt the last man pull out, her insides finally relaxed and white hot cum poured out of her three holes. She was done for the night, she gulped down the cum and exhaled slowly with satisfaction. "Hey, you two. Can I have your numbers?" They both got out their phones and typed in the number she repeated. They texted her individually before they left. She got up just barely and turned around to see Kurono fully hard and leaning against the wall. She tried to walk towards him but fell to the ground groaning in pain. He opened his eyes and grinned sadistically,"It seems like your body can't keep up with your desire to be pleasured, huh?" She couldn't move a muscle and said softly,"Yeah, it would seem so. I've never pushed myself this far before. It's fun but um, I can't move." He got the hint and picked her up by the arms. "Do you want a shower now?" She nodded her head and looked at him innocently. He chuckled softly and carried her to the bathroom. She was set down on the bench in his big shower. She went to move but nothing worked. He sighed softly and dropped his towel and turned on the water. He got in and looked at her longingly as the water warmed up against his back. "Sara, I have something to say..." He was interrupted by her sucking his erect cock. He sighed softly and pulled her off his member. "Will you quit it, I'm trying to be serious and non sexual for a second." She looked at him rejected and sad. He sighed heavily and picked her up and set her down on his cock. "Fine. I'll fuck you and then you better listen to me." She rested her head on his shoulder,"Of course master, anything you want. I just missed your cock, theirs weren't as good yours." His eyes widened at her heartfelt buy sexy words. He bounced her exhausted body up and down. She moaned softly in his ear, this made him go crazy.

Afterwards Sara lays on his chest as a reward for enduring his selfish desires to overwhelm her with pleasure. "Listen up, I know it's only been a few days but I really do care about your well being. If you ever need me, I'll be there for you. Sexually, mentally, or physically." She looked up into his eyes and smiled sleepily. "Likewise, Kurono." His eyes widened at her saying his first name for the first time ever. She fell asleep on his chest, he wrapped his arms around her and listened and watched her sleep. "Damn. I'm jealous, I wish I could sleep with you officially."

The last day of middle school comes around and she waves goodbye to the principal smiling happily. He waved silently and watched as she flew into the distance. "I'll miss you. Good luck." He looked down at his hands with a piece of paper she gave him. He smirked devilishly saying,"It seems like you thought ahead. But giving me your number. Fine I'll recommend you personally, just for you being such a good girl."

To be continued...