𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 ♡

Warning: Heated Content

Her heart shattered.

She didn't know what to do at this point. It's probably another nightmare that'll haunt her forever but yet her eyes are wide awake. Y/n cried so hard, her eyes are going to be dry after this. "No, don't leave me..." She whimpered sadly, covering her face. "We can still fix this, you promised not to leave me... you said you'll stay forever..."

Amane quickly regrets on asking her if they should break up. He couldn't bear to leave her too, she was too precious for him. He's willing to give her the love she lacked for years. It was his choice to love her. Y/n was his weakness, he would do anything for her even if it costs his life.

After all, he wouldn't sacrifice himself from the Life Maker if Amane doesn't love her. Those boxes full of poems from that day? His affection? Isn't that enough to prove that his love was real? "Noooo I don't want to break up with youuuuu...."

"Y-Y/n, I love you okay?" Amane started to cry, hiccupping in the process. He tried to wipe his tears that kept falling. "I'm sorry that I was mean to you..." He grabbed a nearby tissue and blew his nose. "The Life Maker has nothing to do with my feelings to you. It's funny to think how I fell in love with you even though I lost my memories that time..."

"Because I fell for you for reals and I can't lose you... and...and..." Both of them started to wail like children who were left in the kindergarten. "I love you so much that I wanted to marry you when the time comes and we're going to have five children waaaaahhhh!"

"I can't lose you too Amane-kun!" Y/n cried even more but then she froze when she remembered what he said before. "Wait what do you mean five children?" She wants to smack herself from laughing while crying. Amane blushed on what he just said about them having five children.

Amane opens his arms and pulls her in a hug. The tight hold that she really liked. Y/n melts in his arms and hugged him back. He kissed her forehead then he whispered sweet nothings to comfort her. "I love you, I'll never leave you..." Amane hushed as his fingers started to stroke her hair like a calico cat.

She rested her head on his chest, hearing his slowed heartbeat. "I promise baby, I swear, I'll stay with you forever." Amane assured her causing a smile curl up from her lips. Y/n grinned as they both fell on the floor. "We're going to stay strong this time, we're not letting that jerk get in the way."

"I'm sorry for saying hurtful things to you..." He started to smother kisses all over her face as he cradled her. Y/n nodded against him. She was relieved that they're not going to fall apart. Not on his watch, they're going to get through this together. "I really love you, okay?"

"You better..." Y/n's eyes widened slightly when Amane started to play with her hands. That habit of his that never changed from the moment they met. "You're playing with my hands, it's been a while since you did that."