𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

October 1983

"Sheila is in love with Nick."

Everyone is in silent, not quite sure what to say.

Nick turns his gaze to Ziggy, but she hasn't changed her facial expression.

Ziggy's mind is spinning, she doesn't know how to react to that, or what to think, slowly things she didn't understand before start to make sense in her head.

"You mean Will?" Nick finally asks.

He remembers Sheila and Will spending too much time together.

Sheila never showed any interest towards him, only Will.

"No", Deena replies confidently, "I saw you two in the flashbacks and I saw her too, jealous. If she approached Will it was only to be closer to you".

» At the camp she went after Ziggy because she noticed you were always looking at her, Sheila tried to get your attention, to get you to defend her", Ziggy looks at Nick sideways, she had never seen him looking at her "but you defended Ziggy, she thought it was to save you and protect her but then you went after Ziggy and didn't stay with her".

» " We can get her attention with that. She's going to try to look for you to keep you from finding the truth.

Ziggy and Nick share a look, preparing to confront Sheila like they did that night.

...

Martin grimaced and Nick rolled his eyes, Ziggy found the situation a little amusing.

There was some rivalry between them, but they needed someone who knew the equipment in the mall, which was the place they had chosen to end the curse.

Where it had started had to end.

Martin had decided to help them to get revenge on whoever had framed him for painting various establishments in Shadyside.

"We can rig them foto quick release?" Josh asks.

"A little grease and these things go down faster than a Sunnyvale cheerleader", Martin replies with a smile, looking at Ziggy.

She rolls her eyes and Nick narrows his, he's growing to like Martin less and less.

"So, Deena is the target now, so the killers will go after Deena's blood like they did with Sam and then we use that to lure them to the stores and then..." Josh lets the sentence hang in the air.

"Welcome to the clink, motherfuckers", Martin finishes.

"The killers will be locked up and the it's us versus Knight".

"Okay, sure, awesome but then what?" Deena asks, "How do we take out Knight?"

"Are y'all serious about this?" Martin asks, looking at Nick unable to believe that as Sheriff he would allow what is happening.

Ziggy looks around, as an idea comes to her mind.

"Once they're down, how quickly can we get the gates back open?" she asks and Nick frowns, beginning to understand what she wants to do.

"Well, that depends..."

"Why would we want to do that?" Deena asks, confused.

Nick and Ziggy share a look as the memory flashes through both of their minds.

"Looks like blood. Carrie, cool", he said and she looked at him surprise.

"We'll Carrie her".