𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

October 1983

"This is Nick", Ziggy says.

Alysha immediately starts talking to him, but Luke remains silent.

Ziggy's gaze goes to her friend, but his eyes are lost, sad....

She feels bad for him, but there's nothing she can do, she had already rejected him years before and if he hadn't tried to move on... she still felt bad, remembering that he had asked her about Nick and she had lied to him.

When the others finally decide to give Nick a break, they enter the house and Ziggy's mother is in the kitchen, so Ziggy pulls Nick with her and they walk through the living room of

Alysha's house until they reach the kitchen.

Ziggy's mother turns around when she hears footsteps and Ziggy lets go of Nick's hand to hug her mother.

She had missed her.

When they part, her mother goes to say something, but her expression changes to one of surprise when she sees Nick.

"Nick!" she exclaims.

"Hi, Mrs. Berman".

Ziggy's mother drowns him in questions too, but he as usual answers them all.

Ziggy didn't understand how he could be so nice, she would send them all to hell.

In the night, when Sarah, Luke and Ted had already gone to their respective houses and Alysha and her mother had gone to their rooms, Nick and Ziggy also decide that it's time to go to sleep.

They will sleep together, because there were only two guest rooms, the one their mother was in and the one they were in.

Nick yawns sitting up in bed and Ziggy giggles.

"Hey", he grumbles.

"I'm used to it", Ziggy repeats, imitating what he said to her before entering the house.

Nick closes his eyes and she walks toward him.

"You're so unbearable", he says and she opens her mouth dramatically, even though he can't see her.

She straddles him, but almost goes on her back, if it weren't for Nick who, upon feeling the weight, opened his eyes and placed his hands on either side of her waist, preventing her from falling.

"And clumsy". Ziggy approaches to him and kisses him on the forehead.

"And now?" she asks, in a whisper.

Nick denies and Ziggy smiles, mischief shining in her eyes, then Nick bites his lip.

She looked fucking good in that position, with that signature glow about her.

Shee kisses his nose.

"And now?"

"Less".

Ziggy's hands run slowly down his chest and abdomen to the edges of his shirt, at the same time she licks her lips, teasing him.

Shee strokes her fingers over the black-haired man's abdomen and moves over him, eliciting a slight moan.

Ziggy laughs.

"Look who's not so sleepy anymore", she says, before standing up and turning around, but Nick catches her from behind, preventing her from leaving.

"Says the one who was tired after a hike through the cave, but still ended up naked", he whispers in her ear.

His voice is hoarse and Ziggy has to do her best to contain herself.