The President's Consent

Letter to the attendant of schools in Douglas, Wyoming

Dear Mr. Cartweather, the superintendent of schools,

            I hope to advise you that Karissa Michaels, one of the many great students at your high school, will not be attending this school for the time being.  She has been recruited into a line of work for the government, and can no longer proceed to have acquaintances with her former school or society, and will be required to live in the country’s capital.

            Her circumstance is not of importance for the public eye, and I may include that I cannot say what had occurred to create her predicament.  I might suggest that she is not in a harmful environment, but she is only there to accommodate the likings of former religious and scientific groups.  Afterwards, she is required to give community service and complete her education elsewhere.

            We would like to reward your education facilities, if needed, by removing any students suspicious of odd conspiracies, and any religious cults and/or covens.  I should hope you would come to us as a priority for any aid in conflicts.  In addition, we will collectively search your premises for any misgivings of information about these occurrences, given consent by a parent or official.

            Other information may be provided if evidence appears in and around the district, but only to those with high authority or suspicion to the facts.  If witnesses are accounted for, we will send an official to seize the evidence and take over any further work on the matter.  If evidence seems false, it will be obliterated along with the entire operation.

            If any problems come up, contact my associates immediately and we will answer you with all we can contribute.

Sincerely,

The President of the United States of America