Chapter 40:

The End

WINTER

"Hi there winter."

Liningon ko ang babaeng nasa likod ko at tiningnan ito ng marahan. "Who are you?" I asked innocently. Im just a 4 years old girl who merely knows anything.

"I'm aaliyah, Im your aunt." Ngumiti ito sa akin kaya't nginitian ko rin ito at lumapit sa kaniya. As a Child i was naive, wala akong kaalam-alam sa mundo. But since she came everything changed.

"Her name is Alice, she is behind all the troubles that you are in today." She explained. And with her, as a Child i became independent.

Nalaman ko ang sitwasyon ko, sinabi niya sa akin ang lahat. Kong sino ang totoo kong magulang, kung sino ang totoo kong dapat kamuhian, kung sino ang mga dapat kong pagkatiwalaan at kung papaano ko babawiin lahat pabalik.

On that same year i was trained by minister Pete to Hold swords. At such a young age i was determined to Bring everything back to how it was before. Kaya hindi ako nagalit manlang sa mga kaibigan ko at sa ina ko noong traydurin nila akong lahat, dahil alam kong mangyayari yun. I was aware.

I planned to leave them and focus on my revenge. Lumapit ako kay Alice at mas kinilala siya and aunt aaliyah was right, she is a heartless bitch. Siya ang taong ipapatumba ko, siya ang misyon ko sa buhay. Because of her i learned to grow from my pain, from my sufferings.

I pretended to be clueless about everything around me. Nagpanggap akong walang kaalam-alam sa mga kapangyarihan ko when in reality natanggap ko na sila when i was 13 years old. I pretended to be the typical cliche princess in stories.

Si lexy ang nagpanggap na alagad ni Alice. She pretended to side with Alice when in reality we are just following our plan. And we decieved everyone.

I became the women i am today because of the thought of killing her on my own.

I played chess but they were my chess pieces.

I used all of them in order to get to where i am today. I used them as my tools to get the revenge i was waiting for all these years.

I am the game changer everyone waited until the end of the very story. I am the living plot twist that they had waited.

"My name is Winter Summerlien Clevere, Princess of the fairy world. Daughter of King Feliciano I and Queen Rose I" i looked down meeting her shock gaze. Nginisian ko lang ito at pinalapit sa amin ang mga Knights.

"You messed with my family. And finnally after all the years of waiting, i got you kneeling infront of me. Alice."

"I decieved you. You're just a mere fool." I smiled at her. This is what i have been waiting for all these years the revenge that i wanted is right infront of me. I pulled her hair dragging her with me to the bomb door. Wasak na wasak na ito kaya't hinila ko siya palabas doon at tinulak sa hagdan.

She rolled on the stairs as the blood in her face worsen.

Where's my sympathy? Nowhere.

Lumingon ako at hinanap ang kapatid ko kung saan ay nakita kong nanonood sa amin ngayon. He might have noticed me looking at him. Naglakad ito palapit sa amin tsaka hinawakan ang kamay ko as he looked at his Mother. I would kill her.

But for this man..i won't.

"She'll be locked up in the magic palace." I looked at him.