Chapter 1

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ||•c 1
KIM's POV

I remain silent when I open my eyes. I listen to the steady beat of Louis' heart and I feel how his chest rise up and down when he sleeps.

This feels actually good. I still can't believe I did that, but this is something I don't regret and will never. I balanced myself with my elbow and faced Louis.

Oh how he looks like an angel when he's asleep. I blushed upon remembering what him and I shared last night. It was tiring but quite worth it. The lust, the sensation, everything was perfect. Even this hotel he brought me to last night after one round at the club.

I brought my fingers to his hair and played with it for a little while. It has been a long time since I imagined him and I waking up in the morning this close.

"Good Morning," I said after he hummed. He hummed again and nodded, still with his eyes closed. He then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Louis, we need to get up now," I said and pulled myself to a sit before unwrapping his arms around me. He groaned and wrapped his arms around me again. I rolled my eyes at Mr. Stubborn and wiggled out of his grip.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on, checking at Louis if he opened his eyes or not. I grabbed his pants as well and threw it at his face.

"Get the fuck up, Louis!"

"I'm still tired," he groaned.

"Get up, get dressed. We are going to Thailand," I said and combed my hair with my fingers. I don't want it to be obvious. Sex hair, I hate it. Ugh.

"We can get another private jet," Louis said.

I rolled my eyes again and went to the bathroom to wash my face and rub away the marks he gave me. "We still have to explain."

"Explain what? That we had sex that's why we were missing?"

I threw the soap bar at Louis. He groaned and whine in pain.

"What was that for?!" he complained. "I was just joking!"

I searched for my crunchie and tied my hair into a nice ponytail that is up-do.

"Babe," Louis called and I shiver upon his endearment and our closeness. He is already in his pants as I looked at him in the mirror. He kissed the sensitive spot near my ear, "Babe.."

"Don't 'babe' 'babe' me," I roll my eyes again and turned to him. He gave me a peck in the lips and I try so hard to hide my smile. "We have to go now, Lewis."

He groaned and wore his shirt. I fixed his hair a bit and felt the butterflies in my stomach. This is such a lovely feeling, is it not? I shook my head with a sly smile and wore my sneakers.

We called for a cab without no one noticing us. Louis pulled out his hood when we went inside. Louis played with my fingers which are intertwined with his. I smiled and look away. This simple gesture gives me fireworks.

"Can I tell the world you're mine?" Louis ask.

I looked at him and gave him a sad smile. He can't. Once he tells me in Public, my personality can attract millions and my cover will be blown. Even if there aren't much left going after One Direction. I shook my head at him and he gave me a sad smile in return. I am really amused about how Louis understands my decision even if he doesn't know much about me.. me.

Once we went inside the hotel the boys are staying at, Harry hugged me tight when he saw me. I hugged him too, unsure of what other thing I should do. Louis squeezed my hand before exerting effort unto a fake cough.