Chapter 2

Songs I listened while writing this chapter are Why Don't We Go There, Stand Up, Nobody Compares, Back For You, Another World, Tell me a Lie! These are not associated in somewhat about the chapters, my characters' emotions. I just listened to this since it's what I'm getting. Srsly, I dont need to upgrade my Spotifty to premium. I'm really enjoying this  My apologies if this is a short one, I don't know how many words are there in this chapter cause I'm just typing this by phone. x

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ||•c 2
HARRY's POV

I bit my lower lip as I slipped on my coat and wear my sunglasses on. When we reach the airport, I smiled at the fans waving us goodbye. I stopped to give a few autographs and talk to some. It's just that I can't clearly hear what they are saying because they are all talking too loud at the same time.

"Harry? Is that Pauline? Your girlfriend?!" one questioned and I looked at Louis and Kim walking away. Kim's docking his head from the paparazzis while Louis and her's fingers are intertwined.

I can't help but feel sad about what I am seeing. I didn't let it out obviously and I smiled back to the fans.

"No, she's not my girlfriend. She is my best friend."

"Best friend? They said that if two persons with opposite genders are best friends, one already fell or might fall with the other!" another squeeled, her accent thick.

I smiled at her and shook my head. "I have to go now."

They squeeled and others whined. I wave them goodbye and turned around to find Kim looking at me.
"Louis," she called him and I felt my heart broke. Corny, but true. I mentally sighed but still put my smile on. "Can you go along? Paul, Harry and I will just follow you guys okay?"

What? Louis stared at me and I stared at him. What is going on with Kim? Louis sighed and turned around after nodding at Kim. Why didn't he kiss her like he did a while ago?

Kim tugged my arm and handed my bag to Niall. Niall looked confused but followed Paul and the rest of the lads.

"WOOOHHH!! HAULINEEE!! PAURRY!!!" I chuckled at what the fans were shouting and I waved again.

Kim and I sneaked our way out of the crowd and climbed inside the car. She drove and we went away from the airport and the crowd. When the spotlight turned red in the middle of the ride, I decided to break the silence.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked her.

She sighed, "Look, I thought for it a while and I thought that.. maybe I could give him a chance?"

I feel so shitty right now. A chance?

"Yeah know, Matt," she awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

Matt. Of course she didn't understand it clearly. When I told her a while ago, I was referring not only to Matt but also me. I feel such a pussy feeling that way when I saw their hands intertwined. They look so happy, she looks so happy.

"Oh," I managed to give her a smile. Even heartbroken, I am proud of her to soften inside.

*
*
*

MATT's POV

I'm staring at my passport like a fucking idiot. Do I have to follow her? For sure Henry already told her about what I shared and how I acted. Knowing how strong Kim's walls are she must loathe me even more now.

Thailand. I really want to follow her and watch over my big princess. But I don't want to hurt her, annoy her or even see her suffer her nightmares anymore. I've done enough, right? I already done my part by keeping her safe and saving her from that stupid asshole, is it time for me to go already?