Chapter 7

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ||•c 7
LOUIS' POV

"Hey," I folded Kim into my arms and smiled. She has puffy eyes and I don't know why. I know better than to ask her too soon. "How are you?"

"Doing good," she smiled back.

I sat back down to fix my shoelaces and I feel her sit beside me. I just listened to her steady breathing beside me.

"Do great," she said and I look up to her. I smiled and kissed her softly. I feel her smile and I pulled back to mess her hair.

"Of course, I will," I laughed.

There's something in her that's bugging me right now. She's not feeling well, I can tell. I shook the thoughts inside my head and stood up. She walked next to me and I tangled our hands together. Walking like this is something so beautiful I could never get used to. The feeling is just too much and everytime it's not the same. I want her here, if possible, forever. I want her here beside me and feel what I'm feeling right now for eternity.

"Anything for lunch?" she asks.

"You choose," I said to her before we sat down on the chairs.

She leaned on my shoulder and I smiled. She played with our hands together and this moment is simply the best. My smile grew wider as she tried to pinch me a couple of times.

"El- Kim, lets get you something to eat," Matt came and ignored my presence.

What the fucking hell is this. Doesn't he mind disturbing us? I fucking hate this Matt guy. I know I have to respect his worthless piece of shit since he's related to Kim. I look at Kim and silently pray that she's going to stay here with me. She looks at me with assurance and I groaned loudly, enough for Matt to know my annoyance. I assume he's not that dumb.

"Okay," she agreed and I bit my lip hardly, keeping my curses to myself. She stood up and planted a small kiss in my forehead before going along with Matt.

I am annoyed. Really annoyed. How could something so beautiful turn out like this? Bummer! I groaned and closed my eyes trying to ease myself.

"Hey there, Tommo," a girl whispered in my ear and I opened my eyes in surprise. I hear her smirk and I stood up from my seat to see her. I swear I've seen her before, I swear I do. She looks so hyped and features too brightened by make-up. She looks so punk with his fuschia hair, styled with some type of Dora-bangs and in a jinky.

"I see you hanging out with your father's murderer.." she smirked again and laughed evily. My brows narrowed each other and a scowl formed in my face.

The mention of my father's murder brought coldness in my body. How could I forget about searching for the worthless, heartless prick that killed my father?

What is she talking about?

"What would your father think of this?" she tilts her head.

Kim didn't kill my father, I am sure of that. What the hell is she talking about? Why did she even entered the arena? She can't be stupid to go that low. I know a lot of hate is directing at Kim but this is too low. Why would she even insert my father into this?

"Kim isn't who you think she is," she said seriously and I flinched. I may have just know her by a couple of months but she isn't near what this punk bitch is talking about. Kim isn't a heartless killer. And I know better than Kim being the one who shot my father. "Kim is a worthless bitch who kills people for money!"

"Shut your fucking mouth," I yelled at him. She tilts her head teasing me and I hold my ground. I searched through the room to see no one. The staffs preparing for tonight aren't even inside the stadium.