Chapter 12

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ||•c 12
ELEANOR's POV

I looked at the mirror and spotted Charlotte crawling in the bed. I smiled and picked her up. I played with her and she giggled.

"Mummy's gonna prep now, okay?" I told her. She doesn't understand what I'm saying but she nodded several times. Her eyes are gorgeous, how hazel they are like mine.

Matt entered the room and sat in bed. He played along and I went back to the mirror to give myself a pep talk.

He understands, of course, he's Harry!

Be confident, you don't have to feel nervous.

I sighed and covered my face with my palms, leaning in the mirror. What am I trying to do? I feel like a lunatic! Why did I even gave him clues?

"Nervous? Don't," Matt laughed.

How can I not be nervous? I am meeting Harry after 2 freaking years. Did my feature changed? Will he freak out if he knows? I don't want Louis to find me. What would the first word from Harry?

I decided to remain silent.

I hear knocks from the main door and I jumped in surprise. I am shaking. I am so nervous. I have never felt this nervous in my entire life.

"Matt open the door, please," I said in a hurry. Matt looked at me and three knocks followed.

"I'm coming!!" I face palmed afterwards. My voice is too squeaky.

I ran to the door.

This is it. I'm going to open it now.

I can't. Oh my god.

Much to my surprise, it isn't Harry. It's the mail man.

I sighed in relief, it washes over me. I smiled at him warmly.

"Hello Mr. Pullman."

"Hello, Eleanor," then he gave me a letter. It has Kim scribbled in front with a messy hand writing.

I smiled sadly. I never thought someone would give me a letter, so that's why I didn't put on a mailbox since Matt has his mails on the internet.

"Good day, Mr. Pullman. Thank you," I smiled.

"Always, Eleanor. Good bye. Best wishes to the two sweeties," Mr. Pullman is such a sweet old man.

I smiled at him and started to open the letter before closing the door. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed something.

I have never gave my address to someone. Matt must have shared it since I often go to his office.

HARRY's POV

I hide inside my car from across the street. My brows furrowed as I saw the door open.

A tall, hot looking brunette with blonde highlights came out. She talked to the mail man, her head looking down.

She giggled and also the mail man before he bid goodbye. She held the paper near her and smiled, maybe reading the word I have written in front.

KIM.

Just as simple as that.

She pulls the door and look up. That's when I saw her.

It's her.

It really is her.

I walked out from my car and ran to her front yard. Her house is big and beautiful from here. I nervously comb my hair with my fingers, slicked it back and straighten my forehead.

I knocked two times.

"Come in," she said with her sweet voice from inside.

I shouldn't storm inside right? Should I?

I twist the doorknob and the door opened. I let out a sharp breath I dont know I was holding for too long. I saw her looking at the letter. Turning it around. A small frown replaced her smile when she realized nothing was written on the paper.

"Well that's odd," she said and smiled. She placed the paper in the table beside the couch and went to a room.

It's like I'm not standing here and everthing is just a show. I hear her laughs from the other room and some baby noises. Baby noises?

I want to go there, I want to answer my questions. Yet my feet are glued in this spot.

She came out with a kid in her arms. A boy.

Then she stopped when she met my eyes.

No one spoke between us. I don't know what to say. My eyes drifting from her to the kid, then the kid to her.

"Eleanor, where did you place the nappies? Charlie needs them," I assume the boy inside is Matt.

I can't speak. I would just open my mouth and close it back.

"Eleanor, I got them. Charlie's fine now," Matr said from the room. I could feel my chest rising up and down, my heart beating so fast.

"Harry Styles," Matt uttered when he saw me. I look at him. He has a child in his arms. A girl.

A boy and a girl. My pulse quickens as I look at the four of them, then focus to the babies.

Twins.

"I thought Matt's your brother?" I manage to say and Eleanor looks up at Matt.

LOL. CLIFF HANGER JUST BECAUSE I LIKE TO HANG THERE. YAH KNOW, HANG.

I'm Bad at making jokes, I know.