Chapter 4

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ||•c 4
KIM's POV

"Jas?" I finally answered knowing that it's the right decision to choose. I just can't shut Jason out. He's still my boss.

"How's everything going there, Kim?" I hint the nervousness in his voice and that's strange.

"How's everything going there, Jas?" I retorted.

I hear him swallow or gulp and I ran to Matt. This can't be happening. What is happening? It's like Jason has someone's hand around his neck. What the fuck, I can't do this. I am in Thailand and something could happen back there in London.

"Matt?" I mouthed at him. He stood up from cleaning his sharpees and stood next to me. I palmed my face and paced back and forth before having the idea of putting the phone in the table and setting it on speaker.

"What's happening?" he mouthed back, knowing much better not to say anything.

My color starts to drain and I scratch the back of my head. I threw my hands in the air and shrugged at him in a panic way. He stood next to me and carressed my back telling me to calm down. But I just can't. There's something happening there. Jason hasn't even answered.

"Where's Sophia?" I asked in panic. I know Sophia left Mio in charge in Japan to go back to London. Sophia must be there with him.

"You haven't answered my question, Kim," Jason sounds serious. The anticipation is making me dwell in fury and nervousness.

"I... I'm fine! Are you!?" in panic.

*
*
JASON's POV

"Higher," she smirked and I was raised higher. I try not to groan or make a sound with this.

I muted the phone and struggled to say something, "How can I tell her if I can't speak well?"

She started to think and then shrugged. Simon sat me on my chair before stepping back. She's still smirking at me. What does she want from Kim? I haven't thought about this coming.

I leaned back on my chair, still stiff as I am. I unmute the phone and turned around from them.

"Where's Sophia?" she asked and I swallowed again. I see her in my mirror. Sophia is here, I want to tell her. But I can't. Simon can snap my neck in a minute before I can even tell her about it. I can't get a knife out of my pocket o shoe since I'm facing my mirror, letting them see every single move I do.

"You haven't answered my question, Kim," I said seriously, trying to get the nervousness out of my voice.

I can't take this, I don't want to do this. How can I tell her? She needs to be safe. My precious Eleanor needs to be safe.

"Kim has completed her mission.. however.."

"What!?" I stood up. Kim couldn't possibly die! She can't. She has to live.

"She was tortured, she was.. but she's not dead okay? Thanks to this guy who saved her," Sophia shrugged. I am relieved that she is okay. She was tortured, but I know how strong Kim has grown to. She doesn't give up and her cuts and everything in her heals in an instant. But who could be there to save her? It's obvious Sophia didn't. No one in the boys should know too.

What if...

"She has this boy named Matt," Sophia told me. My brows narrowed and I started to get confuse. Matt has risen. Matt has came to her life again. I can't help but feel happy about it once I started to fix some strings.

My two children are okay. My dear Matt Jason and Eleanor Jane. My smile couldn't be any brighter by now.

"How did this happen?" I ask. I'm so happy about this. I'm more happy that my dear Eleanor has searched the kindness and soft spot I've longed to find inside.

"Are you alright Jason?" Sophia asked, concerned.

"I'm... happy," I replied. More than happy.

"I... I'm fine! Are you!?" she answered and asked in panic. I sighed and looked at my feet.

She has to be safe. Matt is with her, probably listening to this right now? Her breathing is heavy and it started to calm down. Matt is with her.

I shook my head overthinking everything. I closed my eyes and started to breath.

I have to do this, I have to risk this. It's now or never. I have to. I have to keeo her safe.

"Matt is with you, right?" I asked calmly and silently.

"How.."

"I am happy for you..." I said and held my breath. I bit my lower lip forcing myself not to cry. I don't want Kim to panic but I have to do this...

"What are you trying to say?" This is not Kim anymore. She's asking softly. This is not Kim. This is my Eleanor.

"Disappear with Matt and never come here. Look Kim, there's a twist in everything. The boys aren't in danger anymore, you are. Escape, Kim. Disappear. Please keep-"

"NOOOOOOOO!!"
*
*
*

KIM's POV

What is happening. My thoughts zone out and I started to become speechless. He is happy? I know he is. If the tears didn't hit my shirt, I wouldn't know that I'm already crying.

"Disappear with Matt and never come here. Look Kim, there's a twist in everything. The boys aren't in danger anymore, you are. Escape, Kim. Disappear. Please keep-" then a snap was heard followed by a girl crying "No!"

I feel the hand in my back fall and I brought my hand in to cover my mouth.

No this can't be happening. I feel the weight of the world in my shoulder and a hammer trying to break my heart. The call ended and I just stared at it in this position. Matt hugged me and I started to cry and yell everything out. I punched him in his chest, wanting him to go away but this only made him pull me tighter.

Jason isn't dead. He shouldn't be.

"No, Matt. No," I shook my head and cried on his chest.

"Hi there," a man squat down to be in my level. I am short, I know. I stepped closer to him still with bread in my mouth. "Are you okay, Little Lass?"

"What's your name?"

I blinked my eyes twice. He chuckled.

"Okay, come with me," he stood up and picked me up.

"Jason? Who are you with?" a boy about 4 years older than me ran when the man opened the door.

"This is Eleanor and she will be your sister."

"Eleanor? I like the name!" the boy. "Hi, Elly! I am Matt!"

The tuxedo man chuckled and I just look at the boy. He gave me a brown thing to eat and I tried it. It tastes really good.

"Jason?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think she needs to have a J in her name?"

"Why?"

I love this brown sweet thing. I smiled at them and he gave me another. I clapped and ate it.

"You have Jason I have Jason. Don't you think she should have Jason in her name too?" The boy scratched his head thinking.

"Jason? It's lad's name," the man laughed and let me down. I'm standing up while looking at them both still with a brown thing. "What about Jane?"

"Eleanor Jane? Eleanor Jane.. Wow! That sounds really great!"

And then I was named Eleanor Jane.