Chapter 10

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ||•c 10
ELEANOR'S POV

Two lines. Two fucking red lines.

I feel the colors of my face drain and goosebumps start to rise. I cannot be fucking pregnant. I rolled my eyes and covered my reaction, "Get me tampons, I'm just having my period."

That doesn't make sense. I didn't have my period for over a month. That must really explain all of this.

Am I really pregnant? No, this is just a belated April fools prank! Matt can't trick me.

"El, you should change now."

"No, I don't," why do I have to chanhe, anyways?

"We're going to see a doctor. Some obgyne for your condition," Matt said and my jaw literally falls. I can't just go to my obgyne what if I'm not pregnant? That would crush my bones.

Little beastie in my tummy, you should be growing inside there. If she doesn't, then I don't have anything to deal with but if she does, she will have my whole heart with her. What does it feels to be a mom?

"Let's just go," Matt insisted. He is so annoying, stubborn and infuriating! I threw the nearest object I reached at him and he ducked.

My stomach grumbled and I am at loss of words, "You still owe me warm McFlurry!"

He rolls his eyes and I stick my tongue out. Who does he think he is again? I groaned and wiped my forehead. All this 'pregnant' issue is eating me half alive. I can't get pregnant! I may not have a bright future ahead of me, or what maybe left but I am not going to the hospital to get checked! Who knows the doctor might be a pervert or something?

"Oh, Matt," I stopped in my tracks when my throat started to dry and the lists of my cravings keep popping inside my head. "Roast chicken please."

*
*

My eyes move along with the tail of the clock. Matt has left and I am so, so bored in this god damn house. I can't still process what he said earlier. I cannot be pregnant.

Never.

We only did it once. And the person who did it with me maybe gay. It hurts me to say that but I wish he is so that my stomach wont grow into a big balloon. Gay men can't produce off-spring right? I don't want him to be gay, I know in fact that he is straight and I am just messing around with my thoughts.

This is what boredom makes you do. It makes you do stupid thoughts against people you had sex with.

We only did it once. My sarcastic of a subconcious remarks with her so sarcastic and annoyed tone. Of course we did it once.. One night? One night in so many rounds. She remarks and I kick her inside. This is so embarrassing, why is this even brought up in the first place?

I hear the door open and I ran quickly downstairs. Matt entered the house with a beanie in his head. I searched for some plastic cup on his hands but he doesn't have any. I scowled at him and hissed, "Where is my Starbucks!?"

He ignored me and went to the kitchen to pull out a frappucino. The one stored inside a bottle and shipped worldwide? He handed it to me and I stared at it.

I don't want this type of Frappucino. I want the white choco mocha one, with swirls and prinkles. I don't want this just mocha one.

"Why you so sad, little Matty?" I pouted at him. He looks at me and scowls. I laughed, Ha-ha. I then placed my chin in both of my palms and look at him sighing.

"I went to the doctor," he started. So that's why he took so long. "But the doctors can't check you here. They need some equipment."

"We have a lot of pans in the kitchen. Different types in different shapes," I chirped and frowned when I rememberred we wont be having guests since they said we don't have some equipment.