Chapter 11

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ||•c 11
ELEANOR'S POV

"...Harry?"

My heart skipped a beat and I widened my eyes. This is not possible. We can't be in the same cafe at the same time.

What should I do? What should I say? Should I approach him? Tell him I'm here?

"Wow, Harry Styles," she said. I raise the menu I'm holding and covered my face with it. I can't pick a meal with him distracting me. "My sister is a fan of yours and your band!"

I peeked a little. Just a little.

"Ma'am can I take your order now?"

"Hush!" I whispered at the waitress.

"Really? Thank you," Harry said to the girl. Then he played with the baby boy in about 3 years old in his arms.

"Yes. Your pictures and your band would be occupying all her bedroom walls.

"Okay...? Just call me if you need me," the waitress said and I nodded, not really looking at her.

"She even named my kids after you," she laughed. "This is Zara Mia Hairrett Natalie and that's Louis James. But I'd like to call this girl Charlotte."

Why didn't I think of those names?

"Wow, we are lucky lads," Of course Harry would say that even if he thinks it's weird deep inside. Harry is such gentleman type of guy.

"Mummy, wawa," Charlotte, beside me, raised her hands up and made baby noises. I tol her to hush but she didn't do so. I gave her some milk and she played with it while drinking.

"You better get going. I am so sorry for disturbing," the girl said.

Harry tilts his head and his shoulders rise up and down. "Tell your sister I said hi."

"I'll just get a photo of you and James," she said and took a photo of both of them. She thanked him and he went away from the cafe.

I leaned back and sighed in relief.

Matt entered the cafe and sat across me.

"You will not believe who I saw while coming in," he said, cheery. Him and Harry have been best buds remember?

"Harry," I nodded and called for the waitress. He paused for a while and I handed him the menu.

"I'll have some pancakes and tea," I smiled at her. She gave the smile back but it grew bigger when she faced Matt.

"Sir?"

"Oh, pancakes and coffee."

HARRY's POV

I thought that was Kim. But she turned about to be some other girl.

Kim wouldn't be in London after everything that happened. She would go to places she really wants to be. Like Philippines for example or Singapore. I know she loves those countries.

It's disappointing that the girl wasn't her. Anyways, she wouldn't have kids. 25 with kids? That wouldn't happen with Kim.

"What happened?" I asked as I approached Niall standing near the police desk. No fans are in the police station.

"Fucking Louis had a fucking fight with a police officer!" Niall uttered a few curses afterwards. The fans shouldn't know about this. They've been through so much since Zayn left and have been worried about Louis sudden change of image. I don't want them to worry about Louis in prison.

"Speed?" I sighed.

"Speed," Niall rolled his eyes. I left Niall and went inside to see Liam pacing back and forth in front of Louis' cell.