Such a Tease

Me and JC had gotten together one night and decided to have a movie night at my house. He brought the food and I bought tons of Arizona for it. Whenever we hang out, it always ends up being a huge cuddle fest and it is the best thing in the world. Just feeling the warm embrace of him is the most comforting thing ever. So we were on the couch and we are watching The Walking Dead since it was a Sunday night. The zombies really creeped me out so it was nice having JC there to make me feel safe.
JC saw that I was going to start cuddling so of course he had to speak up.

JC- wanna play a game?

Me- depends.

JC- okay the game goes you have to sit on one end of the couch and you can sit next to me, but we can't cuddle. we can't touch each other through this whole episode. Whoever touches the other person first, loses.

Me- JC this isn't going to work you know this show scares me!

JC- just try.

So as soon as the episode started, you crossed your hands and sat like a pretzel on the couch so you would restrain yourself from moving towards JC or having any physical contact with him. Then a zombie pops onto the screen and you scream. You start leaning towards JC and he just starts laughing. Then next thing you know, another zombie scares you and you jump right into JC's arms.

JC- I knew you wouldn't be able to do it.

Me- oh shut up and hold me!

You and JC watched 3 more episodes of The Walking Dead and when yet were done, he went up to bed and you followed along with him.