Perfect Two

Everyone always says that you and JC were the absolute perfect couple. Whenever you go out, fans greet you and tell you that they love you guys together and want you together forever. One day, you two were out shopping when you get to PacSun. It was one of your favorite stores and you always have to stop there when you go to the mall. This time you picked out a dress to try on. It was black and had little, white daisies all over it. You were in the dressing room as the door knob starts to wiggle. You knew it was JC because he always messes with you when you're out. He was waiting very impatiently outside of the room while you tried on this dress.

"Justin, you need to stop wiggling the door knob and wait!"

"I can't! You're taking a whole century to try on one dress."

As you get out of the dressing room, JC's eyes wonder all over you.

"Babe, please tell me you're getting that dress." His facial expression is priceless and you love it when he looks at you like this.

"I love this dress. I'm getting it."

"And when you say you're getting it, It means I'm paying for it."

"No, you can't keep spoiling me all the time."

And with that, you go back into the dressing room to take off the dress so you can pay for it. Right when you open the door, JC takes the dress out of you're hands. You knew what he was up to. He then rushes to the register to cash out. You try and run up there to stop him, but by the time you got up there... it was too late. He already gave the woman at the register his money.

"Hahaha, told you I was paying!" He said with this satisfying grin. So you finally just give up and let him pay like he wanted. He kisses you on the nose and turns around to grab the bag with the dress.

"You two are literally so cute, the cutest couple I have seen in a while actually." The lady speaks up and puts in her input.

"Well thank you!" You were so happy when you heard people say things like that. It gave you this feeling of happiness and comfort.

You continued you're day out with JC and then heading home for dinner. You really were the perfect two.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry this imagine is really short and really bad, but it's Sunday night and i have school tomorrow. I knew i had to upload something for you guys to make you happy so even though it's not the best, here you go! Give me your input and message me if you want an imagine.