Distant (Sad)

I've never seen him like this. JC has never been so distant as he is now. We used to talk every night and Skype while he is on tour, but that stopped.
I wasnt used to not talking to him so it was taking a tole on me. When we first started dating, he told me that he would always be there. But he wasn't now. as I pull out my phone eagerly to check for any messages of any kind, still nothing. This was starting to worry me since he was half way across the country and I was almost 600 miles away. The biggest thing was that I had no control on what happens. I have messaged him countless amounts of times and yet, no response. Even the amount of calls were uncountable... and yet, nothing. This has been going on for the past 2 weeks. I have never felt so empty. the fact that he could make me feel like this is ridiculous. So I make one more call to his phone.

"JC, I don't know if I can do this anymore, you have never been so distant to me... I'm not myself when I don't have you to talk to. you are the other half of me and I feel like half of me is broken because your not here. So I think it's best if we give it a break until your done with tour and traveling. Let me know when you want to talk about this."

As I hung up the phone, a sudden tear streams down your face. You crawl into bed and just lay there.

"I can't believe I just did that."

I never heard from JC again and I eventually found a new boyfriend. Kian told me the other day that he was checking on me with a girl he met from the tour. I never thought it would come to this.