Summer Day

Whenever JC came over, you never knew what would end up happening. JC was very spontaneous about you. He loved surprising you with new ideas and making you smile just by trying something new. Today, you were sitting in your house waiting for him to come over. But then, you hear something slam shut. it sounded like a car door. JC was in your driveway, he was carrying a huge blue box and you didn't know what was in it. you run out to the driveway.

"Babe, what are you doing?" you say with confusement in your voice.

"I stopped at the store before I came here to see what I could find for the day, and I found this." He opens the box and inside you see something blue and black. you automatically know what it is.

"A trampoline?!?" You couldn't contain your excitement anymore.

"Haha yes. we can set it up together and use it, I thought it would be fun."

So you practically run out to the backyard to set up the trampoline. It only took you a good 20 minutes to do it. So then you finally get to jump on it. JC lifts you up bridal style to put you on the trampoline. Once you and him get on you start to jump uncontrollably.

"We should try something. I saw this video on YouTube and this couple was trying these cute things on a trampoline, can we do it?" a huge smile erupted on his face.

"Let's do it."

You pull up the video on YouTube and you try to do every single one. there was one where you try and get on JC's shoulders and he jumps up and down. You get up on his shoulders as he slouched down. He went to go stand up and you automatically fall off. when you fell, he somehow managed to land on top of you in the process.

"You know, I am so lucky to have you. I wouldn't wish for anything more than you. You make me the happiest person in the world. You are the perfect person for me and I wouldn't want anyone else." JC says to you with a smile on his face. you just smile back at him and lay there for a while. There has never been a more perfect summer day with the most perfect boyfriend ever.