Wrapped Around His Finger

It was just a casual day in the sunny state of California. Whenever there were days like this, you got in a really good mood just because of the weather. So you hop out of bed and decide to get ready and listen to music. As you get ready, you call JC and tell him that you want to do something.

"But JC it's a beautiful day and I wanna hang out with you and walk on the beach and go out for yogurt and-" JC cut you off because if he didn't, you would have kept going with a long list.

"I know you wanna do stuff but I have to work today and I don't get out until late. I'm sorry Y\N."

You start to pout into the phone. He could hear you on the other end and hear how "upset" you were getting.

"Babe, please don't be upset but I have to work." You keep pouting in the phone.

"Babe, okay I will call into work but just for this one time." You yell happily into the phone and start to cheer.

"Haha I always win babe. Don't you know this already?" JC starts to laugh into the phone.

" I know. I really need to not let you win anymore."

" That's not gonna work you know why?"

"Why?" JC says confused.

"Because I'm just wrapped around your finger." You say with this cute little tone in your voice.

"That's the truth, and I don't mind." JC finishes the conversation to go get ready. You spend the whole day with your boyfriend since he called into work saying he had the flu. He was the perfect guy and your glad you can call him yours.