Pool Time! :D

You and all the O2L members were getting ready to go to Andrew Lowe's house for the Fourth of July. All the boys were really excited because Andrew lives next to a local beach that puts on a firework show every fourth of July. As you were getting ready, you were all jamming out to music and packing in the living room. Everyone was being weird. Even Andrea Russett and Jennxpenn were there dancing and just having a great time. You all head out to the car and of course you have to take two cars, so Ricky, Kian, Jenn, You and Jc were in Ricky's car and Connor, Sam, Trevor, and Andrea were in Connor's car. You drive an hour and you finally reach Andrew's house.

Andrew: Hey guys!

All: Hey!

You all say your hey's and you see Rebecca Black, ThatsoJack and Anthony Spears walk out of the house with drinks. You guys all grab a drink and head out to the pool immediately after you all get dressed. You and all the other girls sit on the side of the pool with just your feet in while all the guys were fully in the pool. Everyone is having a great time and jamming out to music and Jc swims over to you.

Jc: Babe are you getting in any time soon ;) ?

You: Yeah just give me a second.

Before you knew it, Jc had grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into the pool laughing. You come up from under water laughing but also yelling.

You: Jc I hate you!!!! *says flirty and laughing*.

Jc: Oh stop you know you love it.

All girls: Aww you guys are so cute!

You and Jc: Thanks :)

You and Jc look each other in the eyes while Jc was biting his lip.

All guys: GET A ROOM!!!!

You two laugh for a little while.

_________________TIME PASS_____________________________________________________

You all get out of the pool, eat dinner and go back outside to watch the fireworks since it was already 10 o'clock. As the fireworks start everyone was cheering and lighting sparklers. You hold your sparkler, Jc comes up behind you, grabs your waist and takes you hand with the sparkler in it. He guides your hand and makes a heart with the sparkler. You kiss and your sparkler runs out. The rest of the night after the fireworks was just a huge party. Everyone had a great time and when the night was over, you guys all wen tot bed. You and Jc shared a room, Andrea and Kian shared a room, and everyone else just crashed where they wanted to. It was just a fantastic night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I tried to be as creative as I could with this imagine, Give me a heads up if you liked it and give me some feedback and maybe some suggestions on plots you want to hear. I will take requests and make them for you guys. Thank you all for reading these imagines and I love you all!