Insecurities

"JC, can you come here for a minute?"

You yell from the bathroom. He starts coming up the stairs and as he hits the bathroom, he opens the door.

"Can you get my make up bag from my room? I forgot my concealer in it." you ask nicely from your boyfriend.

"Sure but I don't see why you need makeup since you look perfect without it."

You smile at his sentence and fall in love with the way he looks at you. He walks into your bedroom to get you the bag. As you wait for him your humming one of your favorite songs. But then you don't hum anymore, you start to sing. You never used to think that you could sing so you usually sing when no one else is around. Then you hear a chuckle from around the corner. As you look, you see JC giggling at you.

"Are you laughing at my singing? I know I'm a horrible singer but really am I that bad?" you say with a little embarrassment in your voice. You were insecure about a lot of things, but not as much as your singing.

"Of course not, its just really cute to hear you sing. I don't really hear you sing a lot so it's cute when I do." JC mutters from the doorway.

"Oh well I thought you were laughing cause I sound weird." you say kind of admitting your embarrassment.

"There's nothing you should be insecure about, it's cute." JC says with a smile.

You hug JC and give him a kiss as you get ready and go back to doing your makeup. He hands you the concealer and goes back down the stairs to wait for you to finish getting ready. You have never felt so comfortable with yourself and what you do before JC said anything.