Seriously?

It was a bad day for you and Jc, he came home mad because a lot of stuff had happened to him. First he was supposed to do a photoshoot and he went all the way there, and when he finally got there they cancelled. It was a two hour drive to the studio. It was just a bad day for him. He came home and you were the only one home. He slammed the door and sat on the couch. You go over, climb on the couch and kiss him on the cheek. But something was telling you he didn't feel like cuddling...

Jc: Babe not now!

You: I only kissed you once!

Jc: I know but im not in the mood!

You: Why are you yelling at me?!? How was I supposed to know you were going to come home in the crappiest mood ever!

Jc: Whatever all you do is makes things worse!!!

Right when he said that you could see the regret in his eyes. You looked at him with this "Seriously"? face and he just looks at you because he knows he just said something he was going to regret.

Jc: (Y/N) im sor----

You: NO DONT TALK TO ME BECAUSE I JUST MAKE THINGS WAY WORSE!

You run up to your room crying and you slam the door behind you. You lay in bed and you slowly hear the door open a couple minutes after you lay there. You automatically know who it is.

Jc: Babe im soooooo sorry I never meant to say that I was just having a bad day and I didn't mean to take it out on you. Please forgive me!

You roll over as you look him in the eye...

You: Don't EVER take your anger out on me again, please.

Jc: Don't count on it.

You both cuddle it out and spent the rest of the night together.

____________________________________________________________________________

Follow me for more!