And I will see YOU... In the next video! Bye bye!~

"No, no, put the dolls away! Fuck, put them away!" A certain YouTuber shouted at his computer as he was playing "How do you do it?" for his next video. Markiplier, simply Mark, was just about finished with his next video. "Oh, my god, I did it! .... 104 times?! What?!" he shouted, staring at the screen as if the game was stupid. "Oh well, I guess I did the sex possibly 104 times. Well, that was "How do you do it?" everyone. Hope you....liked it," he hesitates with a laugh, scratching the back of his neck and shaking his head. "I can't believe I played this. Well, okay, whatever. Thank you all for watching, and as always, I will see you....in the next video! Bye bye!!" Mark waves at the camera and shuts it off, sighing and closing the game. "That game...was the weirdest shit ever." Mark rests his head in his hands, thinking 'I will never get back that 15 minutes wasted of my life...' Well, guess that it's time to go eat something because it's like.... 9 or something. Standing, Mark shook off his game mode and calmed himself, leaving the room.

Finding his way to the kitchen, Mark decided on something simple, and pulled out some bread from the pantry and pulled out some meat to make a sandwich. He pulls out two pieces of bread and some of the turkey...ham...whatever it was, it just smelled good, and put it on one side of the bread, and put the other piece on top. He was a bit too tired to make some elaborate sandwich, so this was good enough. He grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and went to watch some TV.

- Lil' Time Skip -

A yawn escaped the raven-haired man as he clicked the TV off, and grabbed the plate and his water bottle, throwing out the plate and bringing the water bottle with him to his bedroom. "I need to waste time," he mumbles to himself as he looks at his cell, seeing that there's still battery left, and after learning how Apple iPhones work, he needs to waste the battery or it will screw up the charge. He unlocked his phone and clicked on Instagram, the first thing he glanced at on his home screen. Scrolling through his feed, it was mainly YouTubers, as those are the only people he really followed, and maybe some fans of his on his dashboard. Mostly it was a bunch of meme-like pictures from his friends, but he ran into a photo of Jacksepticeye, or as his friends call him Sean, and a smile tugged at Mark's lips as he tapped the screen twice, liking the photo. 'He's cute...' ...

"Wait...whut?" Mark rethought what he just said about Sean, internally staring at himself as he realized he called his friend cute. "I think I'm a bit too tired. Maybe I should just go to sleep," he said, mentally saying 'fuck it' to his battery charge, and plugging it in, pulling the bedsheets up over him and resting his head against his pillow.

The last thing Mark had on his mind was the picture of Sean.