I have to do <I>what?!</I>

- At about 11 or so in the morning... -

Mark is definitely not known to wake up early at all, so of course it would almost be noon when he gets out of bed. His hair was all ruffled and represented a perfect bedhead, but he didn't bother paying attention to it as he pulled his tired body from under his covers, and pulled on a pair of sweats. He didn't bother with a shirt, and found his way out of his room, shutting the door behind him. He dragged himself down the hall, running his hands through his hair and flipping on the switch for the kitchen when he reached the light switch. Mark stretched a bit and yawned, walking over to his pantry and grabbing a box of cereal, and grabbing the milk from the fridge, setting them both on the counter and grabbing a bowl from the cabinet. He wiped his eyes and poured some cereal into the bowl, grabbing the milk and pulling the top off of it, pouring some into the bowl with the cereal. He was a bit too tired to process anything right now, so he lagged along to the table and sat down in a chair, slowly but surely munching down the cereal.

'I need to get the mail,' he reminded himself, scarfing down the last few bites and heading back into the kitchen to drop the bowl into the sink, and walk over to the door, to grab his mail. He'd ordered something in the mail, which was why he was pushing to get the mail. "Junk, junk, junk... Oh, wait, what's this?" Mark pulled a small letter that had the words URGENT in red on the back. He stared at the letter with confusion and curiosity, and walked back down the hall to his bedroom, opening the door and slipping inside. He proceeded to throw the rest of the mail onto the bed, and held the letter in his hand. It seemed like he was hesitant to open it, wondering if he had done something wrong, but opened it anyways, pulling the actual letter from the envelope. "....what is this?" Mark scanned over the letter and saw the words "YouTuber" and "school" in the same sentence, and he became alarmed. "Wait, I have to attend a school for being a YouTuber?!"

- Later in Ireland... -

"What?!" Unfortunately, Sean just got the same letter. He reread it, making sure he wasn't reading over what was actually written, shook his head a few times, hit the paper on his face, and sighed. "Well, I'm definitely not sleeping," he muttered unhappily, facepalming and huffing angrily. "Why the fuck do I have to attend a school for being a YouTuber? Why can't it just simply be a job?" Sean asked himself, tossing the paper onto his bed and walking over to his computer as a noise ringed from his Skype. It was Mark.

M: Hey, Jack, did you get a letter in the mail about this weird YouTube school?

J: Yeah! What the fuck's up with this?

M: I dunno, but apparently we have to sign up ASAP, lest something happens to our channel.

J: Ah, fuck, really?! So that means I have to fucking hop on a fucking train ASAP and fly down there. It's in LA, isn't it?

M: Yep, so you'll be here with a lot of the YouTubers. But, you know what this means?

J: Wouldn't it mean that all the other YouTubers would have to attend? Like Felix, and Aaron, and all the rest of them?

M: I would assume.

J: Fuuuuuuck.

M: Do you want me to help out with the flights and such?

J: Nah, it's cool. But, if you can, help me find my way around LA.

M: No problem, babe ;)

J: Oh my god. Well, I gotta go, since I all of a sudden have to book a flight and whatever the fuck, so I'm off.

M: Alright. Wait, wanna get together in a call later and play some games with Bob and Wade?

J: Sure. Maybe we can tell everyone that we have to go to this school all of a sudden.