Gentle...

A/N: Shhhh, I know it's been forever, I've been trying to deal with a few...dilemmas. Don't murder me, okay? I've got a good idea of this really gay chapter, it will be based off something I've been reading lately, if anyone knows of the Predestined series by Abbie Glines. I might actually write a story for Septiplier based off that, so watch out for that! Aaaaaaanyways, onto the chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He needed him so bad. Mark's thought's were fuzzy and scrambled in his mind as he watched Sean walk off towards the hallway. He was fashioning one of his low-cut shirts, and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. Could he not be more hot? It had been days, almost a couple of weeks, since they actually did anything, and honestly, it was driving Mark utterly insane. He needed to do something, and quick, or else he'd just about go crazy and tear Sean apart (and we don't want that, do we?). He stood from the couch, still in his "pajamas", except it was just his boxers, a pair of Markiplier sweats, and no shirt. He hated wearing shirts to bed, and normally forgot to put them back on in the morning. Mark headed down the hall, guessing that Sean had went to their room, but was wrong, and saw the bathroom light on, the door open. 'Figures,' Mark thought. Must mean Sean's just like...looking in the mirror or washing his hands or whatever. He headed to the bathroom and stepped in, standing behind Sean. Without him noticing, he looped his arms around Sean's thin waist and pulled them together, burying his face in his pale neck. "M-Mark, what are you doing?" Mark had said nothing, but his breathing was heavy and hot against Sean's neck, making him shiver. "I need you," he growled, his lips barely ghosting over the base of his throat, grip tightening around his waist. Sean's breath hitched visibly, his chest heaving faster than usual. Mark knew he was nervous. They'd never really talked much about this, but if they didn't do something, Mark was going to fucking explode.

Sean spun around, noticing that Mark had never really lifted his head, and slipped two fingers under his chin, lifting it himself. Mark looked down at Sean, their lips barely a centimeter or so apart. He felt the need to tease Sean, to get him to what he was suffering, and as Sean tried to kiss him, Mark evaded it and returned back to his neck, attaching his lips to the crook of it. "Mark, don't- ah!" Mark had already sunk his teeth into Sean's neck, staying cautious of breaking skin, but pushing it far to the limit. Sean's fingers tangled in his raven-black hair, tugging on it. The edge of the counter was digging into his back, and he whimpered in pain, Mark quickly noticing the sound and releasing the skin, barely thinking while he lifted Sean onto the counter, and turned his attention back to his neck, breathing heavily against the wet patch of skin surrounded by teeth marks. "Mark, p..lease," he begged quietly, his head falling back and his breath short and ragged. Mark hadn't expected things to alter so quickly, but hey, he wasn't complaining.

Sean let out a squeak as he was lifted off the counter, his legs reflexively wrapping around Mark's waist as they walked out of the bathroom. He looked down at Mark's open neck, and narrowed his eyes, silently debating what to do on the short walk to the bedroom. He leaned down and peppered kisses down Mark's neck, sucking gently in some areas, causing Mark to crane his neck for better access. But, sadly, this didn't exactly last long; before he knew it, he was laid on the bed and Mark was hovering over him, his eyes clouded with lust and need. Finally, dragging on the tease that Sean couldn't handle, and their lips connected once again, and Sean melted into it. His arms wrapped around Mark's neck, and he pressed their chests together. God, he'd never realized how much they needed this. Sean's pent-up desires had been basically ignored by him, hence, no sign of need whatsoever. Mark didn't like that, he thought he was feeling needy, which is why he didn't push Sean for anything. But now... "Mmh!" Sean moaned into the kiss as he felt Mark push his knee up between his legs, and his nails dug into Mark's back, causing him to groan. His arms slowly came out and they collapsed around Sean's head, causing the bed to squeak slightly. He was nearly done with waiting. He needed Sean, now.