Sore

A/N: This will take place the day after the last chapter, so...hence the title. Enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There would be those days where Sean and Mark could get up early, be the little morning shiners that they can be. But today....wasn't one of those days. Even the slightest shift, which normally came from Sean, would earn a groan from Mark, who was irritated every time the bed shifted beneath him. Sean could barely move, in a sense. He was sore all over, which was to be expected from last night, but the pain hit him like a hangover, which lingered more in his ass. Sean sat up from the warmth of the blankets, but Mark didn't let loose of his arms around his waist. "Mark, come on... You already split my arse, I don't want my bladder split, too. I have to go to the bathroom, lemme go," he whines, and Mark groans in response. "You'll come back." Mark's voice was sleep-covered, and raspy, much like Sean's, but his was more hoarse. He knew he'd thrown out his voice last night. It took the longest time for Sean to pry himself from Mark's arms, and even longer to bear the pain shooting through his sore body, as he stood and trudged off to the bathroom, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Mark felt like he had a hangover, too. His legs were sore as shit, and his arms ached greatly. He rolled onto his back, brushing his fingers through his hair to move his bangs from eye view. Another groan crawled up his throat, and he pulled a pillow up and dropped it on his face. He didn't want to do anything but sleep today. Stay in bed, stay in the perimeter warmth of his boyfriend and his blankets, do absolutely nothing. Of course, this whole decision was only made due to the soreness lingering in his bones, and the fact that he was too tired to move or function correctly today. Luckily, for him, he had some pre-made videos in files to upload today, so he wouldn't have to actually record today. Awaiting Sean's return, Mark buried himself underneath the amounts of pillows and blankets scattered about the bed.

Sean stared at himself in the mirror, sighing. His hair was sticking everywhere, his neck was covered in red teeth marks and dark bruise-like hickies. Turning around, he stared back at the mirror, eyes scanning over his back as he caught sight of scratches and red lines littering his pale body. He looked down at his hips, seeing hand marks. He knew that Mark never meant to be rough, it was naturally how he was. He couldn't necessarily help what was second nature, and Sean never argued out against it. It was hard for him to remember how many times or what even happened after the first time last night. He was so tiredly hung over that his mind hurt every time he tried to think. Shaking his head, he ran his hands under the faucet, letting the cold water run, and splashed his face a few times before drying his hands and leaving the bathroom.

Sean barely peeked back in the bedroom to see Mark in a pair of sweats, with blankets strewn about, pillows covering his face. He couldn't help but smile at the sight, until he heard him whine. "Jaaaaaack, come back and cuddle with meeeeeeeee..." Sean giggled quietly at him whining, and pushed the door open, catching Mark's attention. "Baaaaaaabbeeeeeeeeeee..." Mark swung his arms over the edge of the bed, making grabby hands in his direction. Sean huffed quietly and shuffled over to the bed, sitting down and falling on it, groaning. "My arse huuurrrts," Sean whimpers as he feels Mark run his hands over his sides. He looks back at Mark, who's finally visible from the mountain of pillows, and can see the damage he did as well. Mark had more bites along his shoulders and the crook of his neck on each side, not many hickies, though. His arms and back was covered in faded-red scratches. Seeing the damage made Sean smile sheepishly as Mark realized what he was staring at. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt, I promise," he reassures Sean, who looks away with blush growing on his cheeks, making Mark chuckle quietly. He pulls Sean back under the blankets, wrapping his arms around his thin waist and pulling their bodies together, enjoying the heat from it. He buried his face in Sean's neck and breathed in, rubbing small circles into Sean's hips. "Sorry for all this," he mutters against Sean's neck, kissing the bite marks all over his neck. "No, no, it's okay," he says quickly.

"I may or may not like it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This was a horrible chapter, I'm not sorry, it's cute.

As always, tá lá iontach!