Part-1

You were currently getting ready for your university. You go to Seoul National University and are doing your masters in surgery there. You were known as the "cold girl" as you were introverted and didn't like talking to people. You were popular in your college for your looks and many boys proposed to you but you rejected everyone.

(Back to the story)
After you got ready you took your bike and left for university. After reaching you found your best friends Luna and Grace waiting for you. You met Luna when you were three and Grace in fifth grade. You all have been best friends ever since.
"Hi" greeted both of them at the same time with a warm smile.
"Hi," you replied in your cold voice.
You all went to your classes and started with the lectures.

(Time skip)
You three were having lunch while Luna and Grace were discussing the new movie which was released recently.Then suddenly Luna asked "Yn we are planning on going to a club tomorrow and you are coming with us."
"What? Why? There will be so many people there, you guys go, I don't want to interact with anyone."
You replied, maintaining your poker face.
"First of we aren't asking we are telling you and secondly you promised us to go out with us this month you can't back off your word now" said  Grace.

"Yea I said that but somewhere with less people" you corrected them.
"Please just this one time.....please" they both said and gave you puppy eyes.
You took a long sigh before saying "ok fine this one time only".
"Yesssss" they both shouted in union but immediately stopped as you gave them your infamous death glare. You shook your head in disbelief and continued with the rest of your classes.

After classes you went home, took a shower and then started to get ready for the club. You wore a simple outfit which covered all your tattoos. Despite having a full tattoo sleeve you always tried to cover it up and not show it much in public. As soon as you got ready you got a message from Luna that they are on their way to pick you up. You did a simple makeup look and were ready before they arrived. You heard the car honk from outside and quickly took your purse and locked your apartment. You got in the car and they drove off.

The ride was only 15 mins and Grace and Luna were having their own mini concert till you guys reached. As soon as you entered the club the smell of alcohol reached you and you scrunched up your face in disgust, you never liked alcohol despite having a high alcohol tolerance. You were simply minding your own business when a guy fully wasted decided to talk to you
"Hi beautiful what are you doing all alone in such a place....pretty girls like you should never be alone let's go to my place and have some fun" he said in his drunk voice.

"First of all, I am not alone and secondly, I can take care of myself,"  you replied in a sarcastic voice.
"Playing hard to get I see yo-" before he could compete his sentence he was cutted off by someone call him from behind.
"This isn't over" he mouthed and left.
After some time both Luna and Grace were fully wasted so you decided to take them home.

After you were able to make them sit in the car someone suddenly took your wrist and pinned you to the nearest wall. It took you a minute to realize that he was the same man from before.
"Told you this isn't over babygirl" he said and brought his hand towards your thigh but before he could do anything you took his hand and twisted it in such a way that it broke.
"Next time pick on someone of your own size"  you said and drove off.
Little did you know that someone was watching all this from afar.

"I want all the information about that girl in black outfit".