Part 14

"He is your dad's best friend Mr. Han" Blair said with a smirk plastered on her face. "That's it I had enough" I said and grabbed both of them and started dragging them out. Others tried to stop me but I didn't listen to them. After I kicked them out they left without saying anything,which is strange for them. I got back inside the mansion and saw Luna and Grace looking at me with guilt in their eyes. 

I didn't want to talk to them because I was not in a good mood and would probably end up saying something which I don't mean. So I just walked past them "get me a glass of water" I ordered the maid after having water my attention was on the gift basket which "What will we do about Han?" Jimin asked, "We will need a plan and then I will kill him." I said, "What are we waiting for?let's go to the meeting room" Jackson said, everyone followed him except Luna and Grace.

IN THE MEETING ROOM

All of us came and sat down to discuss the plan "Han stores everything in the warehouses outside the city, out of which most of the stuff is in those which he stole from BTS with Blair's help" Jackson said "those five warehouses are highly 

secured with biometric locks and laser security system" Jin added. "Me and Jimin made those locks so it will not be an issue to hack" Yoongi said "As for his mansion all of the weapons are stored in the basement " Taehyung said "we have a spy of ours in his gang and he said that they have today called in for pest control so we can send our men as pest controllers they can go in the basement to spray some and since pesticide are high flammable we just have to produce a small spark to burn down the basement"

Namjoon said. "Han is allergic to pesticides so he won't be at home" Jackson said "It will be perfect, let him see his entire empire go down before killing him" I said. "If we do this then all of his money, gold, ammunations, drugs, the leverage he has against the politicians will be destroyed as well" I said, then my attention was drawn towards the basket that Kai gave me. I sat on the couch and took the basket, I opened it and started taking out all of the stuff from it, As I was taking out the things my eyes caught attention to a plushie in it, more specifically the eyes of the plushie. 

It had a red glow almost unnoticeable."Oppa get me a knife and pliers" I said to Jackson, he went and got me a knife and pliers. I took the knife and tore the plushie's eye and I was right there was a hidden camera and microphone in it, with the help of the pliers I took out the entire system. "Told you that they will be here for a reason" I said, "Just throw everything out, we don't need it anyway." Jackson said, "Yes You are right." I said, The maid came and took all of the stuff out of the house. " As all the records of where he has hidden his black money with which name will be destroyed, he will be defenceless; then there will be an internal war within his gang to take the next position so he will be on a run then we will kill him" Jungkook said. "So Yoongi will hack into the security system, Jimin along with some of our most trusted men will go to destroy his mansion, there will be five teams and we all will destroy the warehouses at the same time, but before we do that we will take all of the stuff and distribute it among us" I said "Teams will be me-Namjoon, Hoseok-Taehyung, Jin-Robin, Jungkook-Yn" 

Jackson said everyone nodded in agreement "What are we doing with the two cheaters?" Hoseok asked, "We will kill them as well." I said in a dark voice which scared everyone. "For our safety we all will have Bluetooth earpieces and body cams along with that we all will also have a tracking chip fitted between our teeth just in case they held anyone of us captive" Namjoon added "Whatever happens I will be the one to kill Kai and Han" I said "and I will be the one to kill Blair" Hoseok added. 

With that we all discussed some more details about our plan and then it was time for lunch so we all went downstairs and sat down. "We all have to go on a mission today so both of you will be staying here, they will try to come after you" I said to both Luna and Grace. I was still disappointed with them but I cannot risk their safety.