Part-3

A week has passed by that incident and everything appeared to be normal.
Luna and Grace seem like they spend a lot of time together these days without you. It hurted you deeply but you being your stubborn and cold self always tried to hide your feelings. You tried to distract yourself from spending almost all of the days studying and preparing for the final exams after which you would be able to achieve your dream of becoming a surgeon.

You were sitting in your usual place, which was the last second desk just next to the window. Luna and Grace entered the class and you expected them to sit in the desk just in front of you but to your surprise they went and sat on the other end of the class, completely ignoring your existence.

All the negative thoughts started coming to your mind thinking of the worst scenarios of them being sick of your cold behavior and abandoning you like everyone else. No one is born cold, not even you, you were the kind of person who can light up the entire room just by your smile. You were really outgoing and good at conversations. But everything  changed one day when you and your parents were coming back from a trip to an amusement park when suddenly your car broke down in the middle of a deserted road. Since it was nearly midnight  there was no one to ask for help. Then suddenly your family was attacked. You saw your parents both brutally stabbed multiple times right in front of you.

That incident left a deep scar on your mind and you became cold and distant to everyone. All of your friends left you one by one because of your cold nature. Your ex-boyfriend who you loved dearly cheated on you with one of your close friend saying that you can't be loved.

Your thoughts were cutted off when the teacher started teaching. You shrugged off your thoughts and tried to focus on the lecture.
After classes Luna and Grace were no were to be seen. Since it was your last year, you had to work some time at the college hospital. After your shift was over you went to you home and as soon as you entered your eyes went wide you saw Your entire living room was decorated beautifully and in the center of that was a beautiful cake and Luna and Grace came singing you a happy birthday song and gave you a tight hug.

"Happy birthday yn ie" both of them shouted and you were trying your best to control your tears.
"I thought you both will also leave me" you said as a tear slipped your eye bit you quickly wiped it.
"Ya we both have told you several times that you can't get rid of us even if you tried to" Grace scolded you.

You all cutted the cake and had a lot of fun for the rest of the night you were relieved that all of your thoughts didn't came true.

Jungkook POV
I met Dr. Yn in the hospital and I can't get her out of my head. She was just so perfect. A few strands of hair came on her face while she treated my wounds. Her beautiful face was only visible for a few minutes before she put on a mask.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jimin shook me vigorously
"Hu…...hu are you saying something?" I asked him
"Ya I have been explaining the plan for the past 15 mins why are you zoning out again and again" Jimin said in a loud voice.
"Koo you are in your own world from the last attack are you okay?" Namjoon hyung asked me.
"Ya I am fine"  I said
"You know you can't hide anything from us" Jin hyung said
"Oh I know what happened to our maknae" said Yoongi hyung making my eyes go wide
"What?" Asked everyone. "JK here has a crush on the doctor who treated us a week ago."