Part 15

After lunch everyone went to their rooms and BTS went to their house to prepare for the mission. Luna and Grace were staying in the guest room. I went to my room and decided to get ready. After getting ready I went to the rooftop to clear my mind. A Lot of thoughts were hogging my mind. This is my first mission, will I be able to do it? Will I be able to kill him? I was also feeling a lot of emotions as well nervousness ,excitement , anger, sadness. 

I was in the middle of my thoughts when I heard a voice calling me "Yn" I turned around and saw Luna and Grace standing at the door of the rooftop "c-can we talk" Grace asked in a low voice "about what?" I said in my cold voice. "A-about t-the Blair i-incident" Luna said "Is there anything left to talk about? You heard what she said, and I don't even blame you if I was in your place even if I would also have left someone like me-" I was cut off by a hug by both of them  "I-it's not like that, we wanted to tell you but earlier you were stressed regarding the finals then you training started and we wanted to tell you yesterday at the party but we didn't got time" Luna said but her voice cracked at the end of the sentence and she started crying along with Grace who already was in tears. "Are you both crying?" I asked in a panicked voice "N-n-no" Grace said "Look at me" I said and they both looked at me with there red puffy eyes "I can see that" I said in a sarcastic voice, I slowly wrapped my hands around them, returning the hug. We were like this for nearly 10 minutes till we were disturbed by my phone ringing, we pulled away and saw Jackson oppa on is calling me "Bish where are you? Remember we have to go somewhere" he said from the other side "Just because you were born a few years before me doesn't mean you can swear at me" I said in an annoyed tone "Are you coming down or should we leave without you?" he said "coming" I said and cutted the call. 

"I will be going now, don't go out of the mansion and if you have to go take guards with you" I said to both of them "take care of yourself" they both said, we bid our byes and then I walked downstairs to see Jackson oppa, Robin oppa and BTS standing in the living room waiting for me. "Where were you?" Suga asked "none of your business... We are getting late. Let's go" I said and picked up my gun from the table and went out of the house. 

"This girl will never change" Jackson sighed and the others followed him. They all came out and sat in their cars except JK and Yn. They both wanted to go on their bikes. Jimin, along with two guards of BTS, went in a pest control truck towards Han's mansion. We both also left for the warehouse, it was just 20 minutes away. Some of our guards were following us to take out all of the stuff. After we reached there we waited for Suga's signal to enter. 

After waiting for 10 minutes we got a message that he has disable all the cameras and the security system. Jungkook went towards the back along with some guards, while I went from the front. There were five guards at the front door. I went there and before they all could react I shot all of them in the head. Then I messaged Suga to open the door for the warehouse, I heard some gunshots from the back then I heard some footsteps coming towards us I signalled the guards to be prepared. 

Someone appeared in front of us and all of us pointed our guns towards his head. "Woah... chill guys it's me JK" then he stepped into the light. We all lowered our guns. "You ok?" I asked him and he just nodded in response. I was about to say something but Suga messaged me to say that we could enter inside. "Lets go" I said and opened the door. We took out our flashlights and searched for the switch. "Found it" Jungkook said and opened and switched on the light. 

We asked the guards to take all of the things and load it in our cars while we setted up the bomb to blow up the place. After around 15 minutes we were done with setting up everything. Now we were standing outside the warehouse with the remote of the bomb in my hands "ready in 3..2...1" Jungkook said and we both pressed the button together and watched the building explode . We got the message that they are also done with their work and will reach the mansion in a few minutes. 

"Part one completed" I happily gave

Jungkook gave a high five. "You look beautiful when you smile" he said staring at me I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked away. Jungkook signalled the guards to leave and soon we were alone. "W-we should leave" I said and began walking towards our bike. But Jungkook held my wrist and pulled me towards himself. "W-what are you doing?" I asked and cursed myself mentally for stuttering, he then turned me around and held my hands in his he took a deep breath before saying "Yn you are the first and the last person who I ever loved, I know that due to your past you can't trust people again but remember that whatever happens I am with you till the end of the world. Please give me a chance to prove myself" he said, his eyes filled with utmost sincerity. "Jungkook the truth is that Iloveyou" I aid in one breath and looked away "w-wait really?" He asked not believing what I said, I looked towards him and nodded. Before I could say anything he pulled me towards himself for a bone crushing hug. "You don't know how happy I am hearing this" I was about to say something but I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder and felt blood oozing out. "YN" is all I heard before passing out.