Part 12

He was looking super hot in a black tuxedo, you were trying hard not to blush and made your way towards him but before you could reach him you were interrupted by the MC "since we have a lot of couples here why don't we all dance" he said and soft music started playing in the background. You looked around and saw many couples dancing on the floor but what shocked you even more was what you saw. Luna was with Suga and Grace was with Taehyung. They were dancing together . WTF When did this happen? You thought Your thoughts were interrupted by a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Jungkook standing close to you "would you like to dance my lady?" he asked bowing a bit down and putting his hand in front of you. You didn't know why but this gave you a weird feeling. Maybe butterflies in my stomach? 

"I would love to" you said and gave him your hand, he didn't waste any second to take you to the dance floor. You both intervened , he placed his tattooed hand on your tiny waist and you placed yours on his broad shoulder and slowly started to dance along with the music. You both were staring into each other's eyes. After sometime you felt like you needed to go out for a bit of fresh air "shall we go out for sometime?" you asked him "hmm..sure" he said and you both made your way out to the garden. 

The moon shone on both of you making the environment more calming than it already was. "It's so quiet out here, I was feeling like my head was about to explode if I stayed a bit more inside" you said looking at the view in front "it is really beautiful" Jungkook said but he was looking at you. You turned towards your left and saw him staring at you, you quickly turned your head towards the left side to hide your flustered face. "Don't hide your face from me" 

Jungkook said and held my chin gently and turned my face towards him. We were standing so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. "Yn I know this is a bit early but I really really like you, no love you and from the way you look at me I can tell that you do, so will you please be my girlfriend" Jungkook said and it honestly made my heart flutter. You wanted to say yes but something stopped you. All of the past memories came back, how your ex cheated on you and left you because of your cold  behavior, it took you a lot of time to get over it and you didn't want to go through that again. "Yn what are you thinking?" Jungkook said bringing you out of your thoughts. "Ummm.....I....Jungkook......the thing is that .... I" you tried your best not to Sutter but failed. What is it?" he asked with concern. "Sorry but I can't be your girlfriend" you said and looked down to not show your tears. "Wh- but why? Is it because of the mafia world? I can assure you-"  you cut him off "no its something else" you said ''what? " he asked "I can't tell you" before he could say anything else, you made your way inside and asked Jackson to end the party as you were not feeling well. After everyone had left you went to your room. You immediately removed your makeup and changed into something comfortable and plopped yourself on the bed. As soon as your body hit the bed tears began flowing out of your eyes, you cried your heart out and then fell asleep crying.